FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express VR Graphics Card
The falcon utilizes its powerful wings to soar through the skies and lock down its prey. The AORUS Core takes inspiration from the falcon’s aerodynamic wings, incorporating a multi-layered design which features wing shaped contours and also resembles the falcon’s high velocity ascension and dive through the skies. With sleek and metallic armor, the AORUS Core symbolizes advancement in technology with its futuristic style.
- Powered by GeForce RTX™ 2080
- Integrated with 8GB GDDR6 256-bit memory interface
- WINDFORCE Stack 3X 100mm Fan Cooling System
- RGB light reinvented
- 7 Video Outputs
- Metal Back Plate
- Built for Extreme Overclocking 12+2 Power Phases
- 4 Years Warranty (Online registration required)
- 1845 MHz Core Clock (Reference card: 1710 MHz)
3x 100mm Stack Fans
The 3x 100mm stack fans provide larger and more smooth airflow. And with more heatsink coverage than other standard triple fans, WINDFORCE stack fans have better cooling performance.
The GIGABYTE patent “Alternate Spinning” is the only solution that can solve the turbulent airflow of three fans. The biggest problem with the three fans is turbulence. Since the fans rotate in the same direction, the airflow direction is opposite between the fans, which will cause turbulent airflow and reduce heat dissipation efficiency. GIGABYTE turns the middle fan in the opposite direction, so that the airflow direction between the two fans is the same, reducing the turbulence and enhancing the airflow pressure.
RGB Fusion 2.0
With an integrated intuitive user interface, the RGB Fusion 2.0 provides you a better solution for customizing the lighting effects across all supported devices. From motherboards, graphics cards to the peripheral products, you can personalize your gaming rig with your own style and show off your build by sharing the profiles. In addition, the new gaming mode makes the lighting effects interactive with selected games to bring you the most immersive gaming experience.
Extra 2x HDMI
AORUS provides a total of 7 video outputs compared to the reference card 5 video outputs. An additional 2 HDMI ports allow consumers to have greater flexibility when connecting to the display. You can choose 3xHDMI + 1xDP + 1xUSB-C or 3xDP + 1xHDMI + 1xUSB-C for your monitors without any adaptors.
A.I. For deep learning
GeForce RTX™ 2080 with 8G memory and 448 GB/s memory bandwidth has 2944 CUDA® Cores and hundreds of Tensor cores operating in parallel. It is the most suitable entry point for those who are developing A.I. technology. It doesn’t only offer great cost-benefits, it can also save you time due to increased throughput and efficiency.
NVIDIA NVLink™ SUPPORT
Support for NVIDIA NVLink™ (NVIDIA SLI) technology, which combines 2 identical GPUs with an GeForce RTX NVLink Bridge to deliver the ultimate experience in 4K gaming or VR gaming. You can also adjust the light effect on the bridge with the AORUS Engine.
Graphics Processing: GeForce RTX™ 2080
Core Clock: 1845 MHz (Reference card: 1710 MHz)
CUDA® Cores: 2944
Memory Clock: 14000 MHz
Memory Size: 8 GB
Memory Type: GDDR6
Memory Bus: 256 bit
Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec): 448 GB/s
Card Bus: PCI-E 3.0 x 16
Digital max resolution: 7680x4320@60Hz
Card size: L=290 W=134.31 H=59.9 mm
PCB Form: ATX
Recommended PSU: 650W
Power Connectors: 8 Pin*2
- DisplayPort 1.4 *3
- HDMI 2.0b *3
- USB Type-CTM(support VirtualLinkTM) *1
SLI support: 2-way NVIDIA NVLINKTM
1. AORUS metal sticker
2. Quick guide
3. 4-year warranty registration
4. I/O guide
5. Driver CD
- USB-C (VirtualLink)
- RGB LED
No posts found