FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Gigabyte Aorus RGB LED 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 RAM 3200MHZ Dual Channel PC Memory Kit
Gigabyte offer a unique sell point by including in their dual channel kits also two dummy modules allowing you to have 4x RGB sticks but without the cost of four memory modules. So in the kit you get 4 memory sticks, 2 are real (2x8GB) and two are dummies with just RGB function, very cool and unique idea.
- Memory Size: 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB)
- Frequency: DDR4-3200 MHz
- Timing: 16-18-18-38 (XMP 3200MHz)
- Voltage: 1.35V (when XMP enable)
- Memory IC: Samsung B-Die
- RGB Fusion supported
- 100% Sorted & Tested
- High efficient heat spreaders to keep performance
- Performance Profile : XMP 2.0
- User Friendly Design for Easier Installation
Explore the full spectrum of glorious RGB Lighting with AORUS RGB Memory and Exclusive RGB Infused Demo Modules. Seamless RGB synchronization between the motherboard and other peripherals. Bring new concept to memory with stylish and luxurious design.
AORUS design principles are inspired by the brand icon, the Eagle. The pattern on the front side of AORUS RGB Memory sticks resembles an eagle diving through the sky. The dynamic features of the AORUS RGB Memory modules represent the eagle’s speed, agility, and the eagle’s prowess in flight. Moreover, the asymmetric design of the heatsink and placement of the AORUS logo makes it easier and more intuitive for users to slide the sticks correctly into place.
Populate all your DRAM slots without breaking the bank for a much better looking system. Industry-first AORUS RGB Infused Demo Modules keep the same design as the original memory sticks and are 100% compatible with the RGB Fusion software. Now you can customize the lighting on your memories any possible way you want!
AORUS RGB Memory supports 11 lighting modes. 5 are new lighting modes only for the AORUS RGB Memory. Color strobe, Cascade, Color Cascade, Droplet and Color Droplet are the new modes that adds unique style to your system.
RGB Fusion is GIGABYTE's utility to customize the lighting effects of the devices with RGB LEDs on your system. Now it is 100% compatible with the AORUS RGB Memory kit, offering multiple new features. The new UI design is more user friendly and easy to work with. Users now can adjust the speed and brightness of the flashing light on the application’s built-in scale. Create your own personal profile to fit different style.
Memory Type: DDR4
Capacity: 16GB kit (2x8GB)
Multi-Channel Kit: Dual Channel Kit
SPD Latency: 16-15-15-36
SPD Speed: 2133MHz
SPD Voltage@ 1.2V
Speed Rating: PC4-25600 (3200MHz)
Tested Latency: 16-18-18-38
Tested Speed: 3200MHz
Tested Voltage: 1.35v
Heatspreader Color: Silver
LED lighting: Yes
RGB Fusion / RGB Link: Yes
Package Memory Pin: 288
Performance Profile: XMP 2.0
Feature: Bundle 2*AORUS RGB Infused Demo Module (GC-RGB Module)
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Intel Platform: X299, 300 , 200 series motherboards
AMD Platform: X399 , AM4 series motherboards
- RGB LED
Speed / Performance
No posts found