FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Gigabyte AX370-GAMING K3 AMD Ryzen ATX DDR4 Gaming Motherboard - Socket AM4
1. Supports New Generation AMD Ryzen™ Processors
2. Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
3. Fast 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-A
4. Ultra Durable™ Metal Shielding over PCIe Slots
5. Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
6. ALC 1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp
7. Realtek® Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
8. RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone LED Light Show design
9. Swappable Overlay for Accent LED
10. Smart Fan 5 features 6 Temperature Sensors and 5 Hybrid Fan Headers
11. GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
12. APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
Don’t just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colors and speeds for different modes, all this can be done away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
Swappable Overlay for Accent LED GIGABYTE brings even more color and life to your system with an Accent LED Overlay. This overlay complements the RGB Fusion technology in GIGABYTE Motherboards adding more flare and style to your gaming machine. With the swappable overlay users can utilize different patterns and designs to make their system their own.
Supports RGBW & -UV Light Strips Independently Programmable Onboard Pin Header for LED Strips GIGABYTE Motherboards support external RGB, RGBW or RGB/UV light strips on the RGBW pin header and control its color from the RGB Fusion software. By implementing RGBW or RGB/UV LED strips users can have brighter whites and vibrant colors or generate a fluorescent glow, respectively. No need to worry when choosing light strips as GIGABYTE motherboards support a wide variety of RGBW/-UV light strips on the market thanks to the RGB Fusion software that allows users to redefine the pin location for the R/G/B Signal.
High End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE Gaming motherboards use high-end Japanese Nichicon audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Immersive VR Gaming Experience
VR requires more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 60FPS or greater. > Only Gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience.
Anti-Sulfur Resist Design
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design Gaming gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
Easy to Install "G-Connector" Design
The tiny cables of the front panel connectors can be hard to manipulate as space is restricted and indicators being tiny. With the G-Connector, you can connect all the FP cables at once, simplifying the process of building your next PC and saving you some frustrations.
No posts found