FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
CLICK HERE! To add the AMD Ryzen 5 2600 CPU to your order - and get your 700W PSU Absolutely FREE!
Gigabyte B450 AORUS PRO AMD Ryzen ATX DDR4 Motherboard - Socket AM4
The AORUS Core is inspired by the falcon's aggressive nature and hunting prowess. The falcon uses its razor sharp talons to swiftly strike down its prey with exceptional efficiency and precision, qualities that are exemplified in the fine details of AORUS design.
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display
- Integrated I/O Shield of Ultra Durable™ Design
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe Gen3 M.2 (x4, x2) with Dual Thermal Guards
- ALC1220-VB Enhanced 114dB(Rear) / 110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with WIMA Audio Capacitors
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone LED Light Show Design, Supports Digital LED & RGB LED Strips
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 Features 6 Temperature Sensors and 5 Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power with a Simple Click
AMD introduces the latest Ryzen™ 2000 series processors to provide the computing power for gaming need. GIGABYTE's 400-series motherboards perfectly fit the latest AMD Ryzen™ 2000 series processors' computing performance with more features and more control. Users can enjoy the benefits brought by AMD Ryzen™ 2000 series processors.
AMD StoreMI technology
GIGABYTE 400-series maximize your PC's potential with AMD StoreMI technology. StoreMI accelerates traditional storage devices to reduce boot times and enhance the overall user experience. This easy-to-use utility combines the speed of SSDs with the high capacity of HDDs into a single drive, enhances the read/write speeds of the device to match that of SSDs, bolsters data performance for incredible value, and transforms the everyday PC to a performance driven system.
Hybrid Digital Power Design
AORUS 400-series motherboards use Hybrid Digital PWM + Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors by offering incredible precision in developing power of the motherboard’s most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
Intel ® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking
Intel ® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
All New Realtek High-End HD Audio Codec
ALC1220 120dB(A) SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, preventing issues such as low volume and distortion.
New VB series audio controller stream your voice to the world vibrantly with both front/rear microphone SNR up to 110/114dB(A).
RGB Fusion with Digital LEDs Support
With AORUS Motherboards, RGB Fusion is even better with Digital LEDs.* RGB Fusion offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGBW / Digital LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion on AORUS Motherboards are now upgraded with Digital LED support. With external digital LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
AORUS Gaming Motherboards will support either 5v or 12v digital LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion with Digital LEDs comes with 9 new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
* Digital LEDs are available only on select Motherboards, external LED Strips, Digital LED Strips are not included with Motherboard purchase.
Support for AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 3200(O.C.)/2933/2667/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor:
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@60 Hz
* Support for HDMI 2.0 version and HDCP 2.2.
* Actual support may vary by CPU.
Maximum shared memory of 16 GB
Realtek® ALC1220-VB codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* Actual support may vary by CPU.
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX1_1 and PCIEX1_2 slots. The PCIEX4 slot operates at up to x2 mode when the PCIEX1_1/PCIEX1_2 slot is populated. The PCIEX4 slot operates at up to x4 mode when both of the PCIEX1_1 and PCIEX1_2 slots are empty.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x1 (PCIEX1_2)
1 x PCI Express x1 slot (PCIEX1_1)
(The PCIEX4 and PCIEX1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_SOCKET)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 PCIe 3.0 x2 SSD support)(M2B_SOCKET)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x CPU fan header
1 x water cooling CPU fan header
2 x system fan headers
1 x system fan/water cooling pump header
1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header
2 x digital LED strip headers
2 x digital LED strip power select jumpers
1 x RGB (RGBW) LED strip header
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x10 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0 module only)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
1 x HDMI port
1 x DVI-D port
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red)
1 x RJ-45 port
1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
5 x audio jacks
iTE® I/O Controller Chip
Fan speed detection
Water cooling flow rate detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
2 x 128 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS™
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
Support for Windows 10 64-bit
Support for Windows 7 64-bit
* To support Windows 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
- RGB LED
- AMD Ryzen
No posts found