FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Mini Gaming 6GB GDDR5 VR Ready Graphics Card
Equipped with 2 pure copper heat-pipes and 90 mm unique-blade fan with 3D active functionality, and heat pipes direct touch technology, the cooler can dissipate heat effectively from the GPU while keeping the fan at lower speed and noise.
Unique Blade Fan Design
The airflow is spilt by the triangle fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface, effectively enhancing the air flow by 23% over traditional fans.
- Core Clock: 1506MHz
- Boost Clock: 1708MHz
- Memory: 6144MB 8008MHz GDDR5
- Stream Processors: 1280
- VR Ready
- PhysX/CUDA Enabled
- 3 Years Warranty.
NVIDIA VR Works™
Game Ready Drivers
NVIDIA GPU Boost™ 3.0
Microsoft® DirectX® 12
Open GL 4.5 Support
Display Connectors - DP 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DL-DVI
GPU: GeForce® GTX 1060
CUDA cores: 1280
Video Memory: 6GB GDDR5
Memory Bus: 192-bit
Engine Clock Base: 1506 MHz
Boost Clock: 1708 MHz
Memory Clock: 8008 MHz
PCI Express 3.0
Display Outputs: 3x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DL-DVI
HDCP Support: Yes
Multi Display Capability: Quad Display
Recommended Power Supply: 350W
Power Consumption: 120W
Power Input: 1x 6-pin
DirectX 12 API feature level 12_1
Slot Size: Dual Slot
Supported OS Windows: 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
Dimensions: 111.15mm x 174mm x 35.2mm
- PCI Express 3.0
No posts found