FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Gigabyte Z270N Gaming 5 Intel Z270 Socket 1151 DDR4 Mini ITX Motherboard
- Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Supports PCIe x16 slot bifurcation in 2x8 mode by riser card
- Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C™ and Type-A
- Support OC Touch Panel for Extreme Overclocking
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp
- 802.11ac Dual Band 867Mbps wireless supports MU-MIMO and BT4.2
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- RGB FUSION LED Light Show design
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
GIGABYTE UEFI BIOS™
Set the Color that Matches Your Style
GIGABYTE's 200 series motherboards boast the most advanced LED system in the market today. With more customizability than ever and a convenient and intuitive UI thanks to the RGB Fusion App, you’ll have a blast making your GIGABYTE your own. LED enthusiasts now have even more options with the ability to customize multiple zones independently. For a more functional use, the bright and vibrant LEDs can be configured to display the PC’s temperature or load. For even more LED goodness RGBW strips are now supported for more true and vibrant whites.
Multi-Zone Light Show Design
• 16.8M RGB Colors
• 2 Programmable Sections
• 7 Different Lighting Effects
• 1 RGBW Light Strip Pin Header
• Accent LED with Interchangeable Overlay
• Advanced Mode for Extreme Customizability
Lighting zone, programmable sections, wave mode may vary by model.
GIGABYTE RGB Fusion APP
Don't just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colors and speeds for different modes, all this can be done away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
Supports RGBW & - UV Light Strips
Independently Programmable Onboard Pin Header for RGBW/-UV LED Strips
Not bright enough? You can install standard 12V external RGB, RGBW or RGB/UV light strips on the RGBW pin header and control its color from the RGB Fusion software. Using a RGBW light strip with a dedicated white LED, users will experience brighter and more vibrant shades of colors.
When using RGB/UV LED strips, users can give their systems a fluorescent glow with the use of UV reactive liquid, neon braided cables, and acrylic paint for a wicked-looking gaming PC.
No need to worry when choosing light strips as AORUS motherboards support a wide variety of RGBW/-UV light strips on the market thanks to the RGB Fusion software that allows users to redefine the pin location for the R/G/B Signal.
RGB Fusion (Advanced mode)
With the all new RGB Fusion software, users have access to different preset LED lighting configurations with choice of colors. You can even set the LEDs to synchronize with your favorite music or have them change colors to indicate the CPU temperature.
For true lighting experts there is an Advanced Mode, which can be fully customized by individual area with its own effects and color transitions, along with specific duration and transition times.
Once done, it’s simple to save and share your lighting profile with others.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
All Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
Supports up to 2 amps with built-in overcurrent protection—a must for high-end high current fans.
No posts found