FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 Intel Z370 ATX DDR4 RGB Motherboard - LGA 1151
• Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
• Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
• Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
• ASMedia 3142 USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C™ and Type-A
• Multi-Way Graphics Support with PCIe Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
• ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone AMP and WIMA audio capacitors
• Intel GbE LAN Gaming Network with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
• RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone Digital LED Light Show design, support digital LED & RGB LED strips
• Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
• Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
• Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
• Ultra Durable™ 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection
• Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
• APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
The AORUS Z370 enthusiast motherboards are faster and more powerful than any other motherboards the world has seen. With aggressively redesigned armor and thermal heatsinks, its performance capabilities and durability are second to none. Performance is no stranger to AORUS, with exotic cooling and an ability to be tuned to peak performance, AORUS motherboards will exceed expectations.
Next Gen 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Platform
• Excellent multi-thread performance‒Up to 6 Processor Cores
• Enhanced core & memory overclocking
• Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
• Rec.2020 & HDR Support
• HEVC 10-bit HW decode/encode and HDCP2.2
• VP9 10-bit HW decode
• Premium UHD/4K content support
• Support for next generation Intel® Optane™ memory
RGB Fusion with Digital LEDs
With AORUS Z370 Motherboards, RGB Fusion is even better with Digital LEDs.* RGB Fusion offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGBW/ Digital LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion on Z370 Series AORUS Motherboards are now upgraded with Digital LED support. With external digital LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
AORUS Gaming Motherboards will support either 5v or 12v digital LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion with Digital LEDs comes with 9 new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 4000MHz and Beyond
AORUS is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4000MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their AORUS motherboard.
Performance Fuelled by Optane
The AORUS Z370 Platform is the first enthusiast platform that supports Intel’s latest Optane technology. Optane fuels storage performance by acting as a cache drive giving users a significant boost compared to traditional mechanical drives.
No posts found