FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Gigabyte Z390 GAMING SLI Intel Z390 ATX DDR4 Motherboard - LGA 1151
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- New 10+2 Phases Digital PWM Design
- Immersive Gaming ViBes with ALC1220-VB and High Quality Audio Capacitors
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4 (1 with Thermal Guard) & SATA interface
- Multi-Way Graphics Support with PCIe Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- Intel® Native USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Ultra Durable™ 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection
- Support RGB Lighting Effect in Full Colors
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power With a Simple Click
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Optimized for 8-Core Intel® Core™ CPU
GIGABYTE GAMING series motherboards use a 10+2 phase PWM + Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the latest 8-Core Intel® Core™ CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power- hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 4000MHz and Beyond
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4000MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their motherboard.
2-Way SLI™ / 2-Way CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics
Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Support RGB Lighting Effect in Full Color
Personalize your next PC rig to your liking by selecting the color of your choice to illuminate the external RGB light strip.
ALC1220-VB Immersive Gaming ViBes
All New Realtek High-End HD Audio Codec
ALC1220 120dB(A) SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp, it automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, preventing issues such as low volume and distortion. New VB series audio controller stream your voice to the world vibrantly with both front/rear microphone SNR up to 110/114dB(A).
Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking
Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
Pre-installed I/O Shield
With an integrated I/O shield, building an GIGABYTE Ultra Durable PC is even easier.
Support for Intel 9000 Processors and 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/ Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/ Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
(Go to GIGABYTE's website for the latest CPU support list.)
L3 cache varies with CPU
Intel® Z390 Express Chipset
4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Go to GIGABYTE's website for the latest supported memory speeds and memory modules.)
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
Realtek® ALC1220-VB codec
* The back panel line out jack supports DSD audio.
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x2 (PCIEX2)
3 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
Support for NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ and 2-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ technologies
Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support, prepared for Intel® Hybrid SSD) (M2P)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel
- 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (6 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB header
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
1 x water cooling CPU fan header
2 x system fan headers
1 x system fan/water cooling pump header
1 x RGB LED strip header
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
1 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connector
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only)
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x HDMI port
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red)
6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
6 x audio jacks
iTE® I/O Controller Chip
Fan speed detection
Water cooling flow rate detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
2 x 128 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS™
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
- 3D OSD
- Ambient LED
- Cloud Station
- Easy RAID
- Fast Boot
- Game Boost
- ON/OFF Charge
- Platform Power Management
- Smart Backup
- Smart Keyboard
- Smart TimeLock
- Smart HUD
- Smart Survey
- System Information Viewer
- USB Blocker
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
Support for Windows 10 64-bit
ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 22.5cm
No posts found