FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Intel 7700K Overclocked 4.8GHz Delid CPU, Asus ROG Maximus VIII Motherboard Bundle + Corsair H100 Liquid Cooler
Assembled and tested by our technical team, the CPU, cooler, motherboard and memory are assembled with BIOS settings configured ready to be installed into a case.
The stock speed of this CPU is 4.2GHz. Firstly we bin test a number of these chips to find the best of the bunch.
From these select few CPU's we remove the Intel TIM and replace with a liquid metal which helps to achieve a much lower running temperature. In most cases this ranges from reducing the temperature under load by 15-26C. These are tested for 24 hours to ensure stability.
4.8Ghz can only be achieved in non AVX applications. Games and most applications do not use AVX.
- Prebuilt and configured. Just Install into your PC Case and away you go!
- Up to 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 3000MHz / 3200MHz memory delivers fast load times, allowing you plenty of bandwidth for both gaming and professional applications. - USB 3.0 for ultra fast transfers
- Quad Core Intel i7 processing performance OVERCLOCKED to 4.8
SupremeFX 2015: Jacked-up audio, inside and out
provides you with the very best gaming-audio inputs and outputs, with
special shielded designs, and a collection of carefully selected
professional-grade audio components, including an ESS ES9023P
digital-to-analog converter (DAC) with Hyperstream™ technology,
ultra-low-jitter clock, Nichicon capacitors, 2Vrms headphone amp, and
Sonic SenseAmp that automatically detects and optimizes any headset
(32-600 ohms) for purest sound quality. SupremeFX 2015 also features
intuitive Sonic Studio II for you to apply and enjoy different audio
effects for perfect entertainment, plus Perfect Noise noise-cancellation
technology for team conversations with total clarity.
Get performance, efficiency, digital power, fan control, and even networking and audio tuning tailored for you.
Optimization at your disposal it takes just one click to tune complex
settings — for instant, highly-controllable performance boosts! Our
exclusive technology dynamically optimizes essential aspects of your
system based on real-time use, so you get superb CPU performance,
everyday energy savings, ultra-stable digital power, cool and quiet
fans, and even networking and audio settings that are tailored for the
apps that you are using. In short, 5-Way Optimization ensures that your
PC is perfect for gaming, entertainment, productivity or just about
2nd generation T-Topology allows DDR4 memory overclocking to reach new
heights: over DDR4-3733 MHz with all memory slots populated. Featuring a
customized trace layout for reduced crosstalk and coupling noise, ASUS
2nd generation T-Topology ensures time-aligned signal transfer for
improved memory stability and compatibility.
features the very latest Intel® Ethernet (I219-V) for faster, smoother
gaming — always. Intel's LAN has the serious double advantage of
reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP
throughput, so there's more power for your game and your gameplay.
- LGA1151 socket for 6th-gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- Dual DDR4 3733 (OC) support.
- Best gaming performance – 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning, 2nd-generation T-Topology and OC design
- Best gaming audio – reinvented SupremeFX 2015 with intuitive Sonic Studio II.
- Best gaming networking – best-in-class Intel® Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst technology.
- Best gaming protection – carefully-selected premium components to ensure maximum durability.
- ROG gives you more – more gaming-oriented utilities, all free!
Speed / Performance
No posts found
PC / Bundle Warranty
Our extensive 3 Year warranty includes labour cover, fault finding and repair/upgrade over a 3 year parts cover period with return costs covered for the initial 6 Months of product ownership of your PC or Component bundle, whether required for fixing faults or even installing future upgrades!
This means that even if a fault develops after your 3 year parts cover period has expired, our engineers will still try and fix it for you, or at least, diagnose the cause and advise you of required component upgrades.
You can then take advantage of our low component prices and have our expert technicians perform the upgrade for you.
Also unique to ADMI and included in our warranty is Remote Desktop Support which can effectively diagnose up to 90% of non-hardware issues, without the need of returning the item. (Your PC must have the ability to power on for this aspect to be used).
We understand our customers require the peace of mind provided by extensive warranty cover. That's why we developed our Platinum Protection Plan, provided with any AWD-IT or ADMI PC and/or component bundle, which covers each component against any hardware fault for a full 3 Years from the date of delivery. In the unlikely event of a fault occuring during the this time, we will swap the part for replacement - for the first 6 months at no return cost.*
* Exclusions to cover:
- Software issues or faults caused by accidental damage are not covered under the warranty.
- PC repairs/modifications not performed by ADMI Limited will void the warranty.
- Damage incurred due to poor packaging when an item is returned to us is not covered. If being returned for a refund, a charge will apply to replace damaged parts. We strongly recommend customers keep the original packaging to prevent damage upon return.
(Adding certain internal components may not necessarily void a PC's warranty, however any issues which may arise from the addition of 3rd party components are not covered by the PC's warranty)