FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Intel Core i5-10600K 4.8GHz Turbo Six Core Comet Lake CPU Processor - LGA 1200
Introducing the all new 10th Generation Intel Core i5 10600K processor, Unlocked 10th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors are optimized for enthusiast gamers, overclockers and serious content creators looking to take advantage of amazing overclocking and unleash the performance capabilities of these new processors. With an optimal balance of frequency, cores and threads, advanced tuning support, and blazing connectivity, unlocked 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors supercharge desktops for a competitive edge.
- 4.1 GHz Base Clock
- 4.8 GHz Boost Clock
- 6 Cores / 12 Threads
- 12MB Cache Size
True Intelligence from Intel
Experience amazing gameplay and creativity with Intel’s supported platform features. Get more from your PC build by untethering with Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+), versatile connectivity with Thunderbolt™ 3, and accelerated responsiveness with Intel® Optane™ memory.
- Performance Boost: Get up to 4.8 GHz clock speed with Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 2.0
- Tweak and Tune: Unlocked with new overclocking controls that offer additional performance tuning flexibility
- Hyper-threading: Multi-task effortlessly with Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology
Exclusive Innovations Enhance your Experience
Whether you’re looking to fully experience the latest games and entertainment or boost your productivity when creating or running the latest business productivity apps, Intel’s newest lineup of desktop processors delivers powerful features that empower you to do more.
- Ready, Steady, Go: Intel® Easy Streaming Wizard simplifies the process of configuring your processor’s capabilities, bandwidth and peripherals—helping to get you streaming in minutes, instead of hours.
- Overclocking made easier: Easily begin to overclock your processor with Intel® Performance Maximizer, a hyper-intelligent overclocking tool that helps you gain a fast, competitive edge.
- Push it to the limit: Push the limits with Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility’s advanced performance-tuning software that enables experienced enthusiasts to overclock, monitor, and stress a system.
# of Cores: 6
# of Threads: 12
Processor Base Frequency: 4.10 GHz
Max Turbo Frequency: 4.80 GHz
Cache: 12 MB Intel® Smart Cache
Bus Speed: 8 GT/s
TDP: 125 W
Configurable TDP-down Frequency: 3.80 GHz
Configurable TDP-down: 95 W
Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type): 128 GB
Memory Types: DDR4-2666
Max # of Memory Channels: 2
Max Memory Bandwidth: 41.6 GB/s
ECC Memory Supported: No
Processor Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 630
Graphics Base Frequency: 350 MHz
Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.20 GHz
Graphics Video Max Memory: 64 GB
4K Support: Yes, at 60Hz
Max Resolution (HDMI 1.4): 4096x2160@30Hz
Max Resolution (DP): 4096x2304@60Hz
Max Resolution (eDP - Integrated Flat Panel): 4096x2304@60Hz
DirectX Support: 12
OpenGL Support: 4.5
Intel® Quick Sync Video: Yes
Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology: Yes
Intel® Clear Video HD Technology: Yes
Intel® Clear Video Technology: Yes
# of Displays Supported: 3
No posts found