FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Intel Core i5-9500F 4.4Ghz Turbo Six Core Coffee Lake CPU Processor - LGA 1151
Experience exceptional performance, immersive entertainment and simple convenience with 9th Gen Intel Core processors. The i5-9500F processor extends all the capabilities that users love from previous generation CPUs with even more advanced innovations that deliver new levels of performance immersing you into your computer on a variety of form factors. The 9500F features all the latest Intel technologies to allow you to have the best computing experience, whether you are gaming, producing or creating content. The 9500F also ditches integrated graphics which further increases performance on systems where only a dedicated GPU can deliver the graphics power you need.
- 3.0 GHz Base
- 4.4 GHz Turbo
- 6 Cores / 6 Threads
- 9MB Cache Size
Exceptional i5 Performance
The 9th Generation Intel Core processors redefine mainstream desktop PC performance. The i5 9500F features six cores for more processing power. The Intel Turbo Boost technology has also increased the maximum turbo frequency of 4.4 GHz, and it features up to 9 MB of cache memory. The 9th gen i5 processor allows you to enjoy excellent gaming and VR experiences.
Put Yourself In The Game
A high-performance processor is key to achieving a balanced platform to make your VR experiences great. Attach your premium head-mounted display (HMD) to an Intel Core i9, i7, i5 or i3 processor based PC, and prepare to be amazed. The performance of the 9500F processor allows for a very smooth virtual reality experience. Keep in mind that great VR experiences involve the entire platform, not just any one component. The ideal combination of processor, graphics, I/O connectivity, display, and audio are required, but be assured that this 9th Gen i5 Intel Processor won’t let you down.
Please Note: The Intel Core i5-9500F processor DOES NOT feature an iGPU. A discrete graphics card MUST be installed in your system in order to output to a display.
CPU Type: Intel Core i5
CPU Model: 9500F
Architecture: Coffee Lake Refresh
Manufacturing Process: 14 nm
No. of Cores: 6 Core
No. of Threads: 6
Core Ratio: 30 x
Clock Speed: 3.0 GHz
Turbo Speed: 4.4 GHz
DMI Speed: 8 GT/s
Max. Memory Size: 128 GB
Max. Memory Speed: DDR4 - 2666
Max. Memory Channels: 2 (Dual Channel)
ECC Memory Support: Not Supported
Intel Optane Memory Support: Yes
Scalability: 1 Socket/Processor ONLY
Max. PCIe Lanes Supported: 16
Features Integrated Graphics: No
L3 Cache: *See Intel Smart Cache*
Intel® Smart Cache: 9MB
Max. TDP: 65W
Thermal Specification: 100 °C
No posts found