FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Intel Core i7-6900K 3.2Ghz 8 Core CPU Processor - Socket 2011-v3
The new Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition is Intel’s most powerful desktop processor ever
• 10, 8, or 6 cores of uncompromised performance.
• With up to 10 cores and 20 threads of performance, individual tasks can get a core or more of dedicated performance, with many creative apps like those from Adobe scaling up performance to match core count.
First Intel 10-core desktop processor delivers mega-tasking power
• 10, 8, or 6 cores deliver uncompromised performance for mega-tasking when simultaneous, compute-intensive, multi-threaded workloads are stacked. With an Intel® Core™ i7 processor Extreme Edition you’ll no longer experience frustrating delays.
• Content Creation Mega-tasking: editing + image composition + effects rendering + music composition + massive 4k file size upload.
• Gaming Mega-tasking: gameplay + broadcasting + background removal + encoding.
Extreme performance for enthusiasts with the new Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
• A huge performance boost for single threaded workloads with the new Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0.
• Unlocked processors provide additional headroom to maximize performance and Intel offers tools to make it easier to perfect your overclocking experience.
• For gamers who record gameplay and want to share via VOD sites like YouTube the Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition family takes advantage of multithreaded DCC apps for faster/smoother editing and uploading.
• Blistering performance when editing or doing effects in 4k which can take up to 4x the processing power of HD resolution (and 4K is the new standard for creative projects).
• Fully unlocked processor deliver tuning flexibility for additional performance headroom.
• NEW Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0.
• Intel® Core™ i7 Processors on LGA 2011-v3 socket.
• 14nm Tri-Gate 3D transistors.
• Intel® X99 Chipset enables drop in compatibility.
• Ultimate platform for VR, content creation and gaming.
Speed / Performance
No posts found