FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Intel Core i7-9700K 4.9Ghz Turbo Eight Core Coffee Lake CPU Processor - LGA1151
Experience exceptional performance, immersive entertainment and simple convenience with 9th Gen Intel Core processors. The i7 9700K processor extends all the capabilities that users love from previous generation CPUs with even more advanced innovations that deliver new levels of performance immersing you into your computer on a variety of form factors. The 9700K features all the latest Intel technologies to allow you to have the best computing experience, and this particular CPU is unlocked allowing you to overclock it to your gaming or production needs for additional performance headroom.
Please Note: Although the Intel 9th CPUs are compatible with a range of Intel 300-series motherboards utilizing the LGA 1151 socket, for optimum power delivery, maximum performance, & the best possible overclocking experience, we recommend using a Intel Z390 motherboard with these processors.
- Base clock 3.6GHz / Turbo clock 4.9GHz
- Intel Optane Memory support
- AES-NI encryption
- Intel vPro technology
- Intel TXT
- Intel Device Protection with Boot Guard
- Intel VT-d virtualization technology for directed I/O
EXCEPTIONAL i7 PERFORMANCE
The 9th Generation Intel Core processors redefine mainstream desktop PC performance. The i7 9700K features eight cores for more processing power and efficient multi-tasking. The Unlocked feature on this chip allows for overclocking enabling you to tweak the performance. Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology has also increased the maximum turbo frequency of 4.9 GHz, and it features up to 12 MB of cache memory for ultra smooth gameplay and responsiveness. The 9th gen i7 processor allows you to enjoy excellent gaming and VR experiences.
9TH GEN PROCESSOR FAMILY
The 9th Generation Intel Core processor family is a great investment in your desktop experiences—whether for gaming, entertainment, or general-purpose computing wherever your life takes you. From the jaw-dropping performance of the Intel Core i9 processor with eight cores to the practical capabilities of the Intel Core i5 processors, our latest generation of desktop processors fits a wide range of budgets and needs. Whether you’re a performance-hungry professional, an exceptional enthusiast, or a first-time buyer, there is a 9th Generation Intel Core processor that will enable the experiences you seek.
CPU Type: Intel Core i7
CPU Model: 9700K
Architecture: Coffee Lake
Manufacturing Process: 14 nm
No. of Cores: 8 Core
No. of Threads: 8
Core Ratio: 36 x
Clock Speed: 3.6 GHz
Turbo Speed: 4.9 GHz
Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0: No
DMI Speed: 8 GT/s
Unlocked Core Multiplier: Yes
Unlocked Full Range Base Clock (B-Clock): No
Max. Memory Size: 64 GB
Max. Memory Speed: DDR4 - 2666
Max. Memory Channels: 2 (Dual Channel)
ECC Memory Support: Not Supported
Intel Optane Memory Support: Yes
Scalability: 1 Socket/Processor ONLY
Max. PCIe Lanes Supported: 16
Processor Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 630
Base GPU Speed: 350 MHz
Max. GPU Speed: 1200 MHz
Max. GPU Resolution: 4096x2304 (4K) @60Hz
Intel® Smart Cache: 12MB
Max. TDP: 95W
Thermal Specification: 100 °C
Heatsink/Cooler Included?: Not Included, Sold Separately
Package Type: Retail
No posts found