FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Kolink Continuum 1500W 80+ Platinum PSU ATX Modular Power Supply Unit
With the Continuum series, the Hungarian brand Kolink has finally left the field of budget power supplies and is now presenting high-end power supplies at a fair price. After two models with 1050 and 1200 Watts of rated power, the Continuum will also be available with 1,500 watts of continuous power in the future. Kolink is also looking to win over gamers with several (strongly) overclocked graphics cards, professional overclockers, as well as operators of rendering platforms and workstations with Kolink's quality and value for money. With high-end models of the upper watt class and 80 Plus platinum efficiency, Kolink is in no way inferior to the more well-known brands in Germany.
Kolink relies on first-class technology for this kind of performance: while one part utilises a circuit based on LLC resonance conversion, the manufacturer also relies on DC-DC technology with independent voltage regulation. This benefits both the efficiency and the precision of the power supply, especially under asymmetrical loads. The Continuum power supply unit can be loaded with the total rated power on the +12 volt rail if required. Especially in systems with multiple processors and graphics cards, very different load conditions are commonplace - fortunately Kolink designed the new top-series for extreme scenarios right from the start.
Continuous operation of such high-performance hardware can be an expensive pleasure, since electricity costs are proportionate to the power consumption of the components. The Kolink Continuum power supply unit can be used to reduce the additional costs compared to standard systems: The particularly high efficiency meets the requirements of 80 Plus Platinum and thus exceeds 92/90/89 percent at 50/20/100 percent load (at 115 V input voltage). In the European 230-volt network, efficiency continues to increase. Compared to simpler power supplies with gold certification, the Kolink Continuum saves a good 35 watts. In addition, the waste heat is minimised, which benefits the cooling and prolongs the life of the entire computer.
Kolink chooses quality components, exclusively Japanese brand 105 degree electrolytic capacitors and solid polymer capacitors are used. The name of the Continuum series stands for continuous and trouble-free operation. The necessary air flow for cooling at medium and high loads is provided by a particularly low RPM 135 mm fan with an especially long-lasting double ball bearing. In contrast, the fan is completely shut down at low load and low ambient temperature - natural convection provides sufficient cooling of the high-quality components. Kolink's entry into the high-end segment is therefore not only convincing in terms of its voltage and quality, but also with its relatively low operating noise and good cooling. The manufacturer's guarantee of five years corresponds to the current standard of the luxury class.
A clear highlight of the Kolink Continuum C1500PL is the gigantic range of connectors: In addition to the 20+4-pin ATX connector for the board, two 4+4-pin 12V EPS connectors can supply up to two high-end processors. For the graphics cards, a total of twelve 6+2-pin PCIe connectors are available on a total of eight cable harnesses. Even render setups with twelve performance GPUs can be run without adapter add-on solutions. At the same time, there are enough individual connections for overclocking projects to prevent overloading of cables and sockets. The other components are each supplied with eight SATA and four-pin Molex connectors. This means that each power supply unit of the new Continuum series can provide a very special level of performance over exceptionally long periods. In addition to gaming PCs, Kolink also targets other customers who are looking for long-lasting top performance. If you were looking for a successful entry into the market for high-end power supplies, look no further!
1x 20+4-pin ATX12V/EPS12V (approx. 640 mm)
2x 4+4-pin ATX12V/EPS12V (approx. 740 mm)
4x2 6+2 pin PCIe (approx. 630 / 700 mm),
4x 6+2 pin PCIe (approx. 650 mm)
8x SATA (up to approx. 1080 mm)
8x 4-pin Molex (approx. 630 to 1080 mm)
Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 180 mm (W x H x D)
Fans: 135 mm (automatic control, semi-passive)
Colour: Black (PSU, fan)
Efficiency: At least 92/90/89 percent at 50/20/100 percent utilisation. Meets the requirements of 80 Plus Platinum. Efficiency in the European 230V network is up to two percentage points higher
Form Factor: ATX12V 2.4/EPS12V 2.92
1,500 W (continuous power)
3.3V: 25 A
5V: 22 A
3.3V & +5V combined: 120 W
12V: 1,500 W / 125 A
12V: 3,6 W / 0,3 A
5Vsb: 15 W / 3 A
OVP/UVP (over- and undervoltage protection)
OCP (overcurrent on the rails +12, +3,3 and +5 Volt)
OTP (overheating protection)
No posts found