FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Kolink KL-C1000 Core Series 1000W 80 Plus Rated PSU Power Supply Unit
In addition to a variety of value-oriented cases and an extensive selection of accessories, the Hungarian manufacturer Kolink has also been offering power supplies of varying power outputs as well. Following its successful entry into the German market for PC power supplies at the end of 2015, Kolink has now added the Core series to its portfolio, demonstrating that inexpensive power supplies are possible without the customer having to forego fundamental quality features. In keeping with the name, a Kolink Core power supply delivers everything that is really important while retaining many desirable features. All in all, the Core series is not only fundamentally sound in technical terms, but is also scarcely more expensive than widely used no-name brand products.
For the entry-level series, for example, Kolink relies on 80 Plus certification which guarantees an efficiency of more than 80 percent at 115 volts at 20 percent utilization. In the context of the European 230 V network, all models in the Core Series meet EU Regulation No. 617/2013, which has mandated a minimum efficiency of 82 to 85 percent for all power supplies used in complete PCs since July 2014. Since the obligatory requirements for standby power consumption and standby efficiency are also met, Kolink Core power supplies are therefore not only inexpensive, they are also ideal in that they are the go-to legally compliant choice for all integrators and system builders.
The faith that Kolink puts in their entry-level products is also demonstrated by the selection of connections they provide. In addition to the 20+4-pin ATX connector for the motherboard, the 1,000 Watt model offered here has a 4+4-pin EPS12V connector for the processor and four 6+2-pin connectors for the graphics card. Five SATA and three Molex connectors are available for the other components. As such the Kolink Core 1000 Watt can even keep gaming systems with high-end graphics cards supplied with power, and all at an inexpensive price to boot.
It is also worthy of note to mention that Kolink - unfortunately a member of a diminishing number of power supply brands - carries out both their product design and final quality checks entirely within Europe before delivering to specialist retailers, system integrators and end customers. In spite of the aggressive pricing of the product, there's also no doubt that that this is a completely premium retail product capable of meeting the demands of customers across Europe. Needless to say, the power supply above all else must be capable of functioning reliably to ensure that your PC as a whole runs well over the long term.
On the other hand, Kolink has made savings on aspects which most users in this price range do not value too much. For one, Kolink delivers all power supplies without the standard kettle-style cable. This protects the environment and reduces costs and is viable due to the fact that most potential buyers already have a compatible cable. Kolink also takes a minimalist stance when it comes to aesthetics, the cable harnesses are held together by functional cable ties instead of elaborate sleeving. The surface is simply painted black, meaning the power supply is barely noticeable when installed in the PC. In short: If you're on a tight budget, the Core power supply series is currently the best choice out there.
Note: As a measure to protect the environment, the manufacturer does not include a power cord for connection to the mains.
Dimensions: 140 x 86 x 150 mm (W x H x D)
Fan: 120 mm (automatic control)
Efficiency: min. 80 percent at 50/20/100 load, 80 Plus certified
Active PFC (0,9)
Form Factor: ATX12V 2.3
Output: 1.000 W
+3,3V: 15 A
+5V: 15 A
+3,3V/+5V: 100 W
+12V: 744 W/62 A
-12V: 0,3 A/3,6 W
+5Vsb: 2,5 A/12,5 W
1x 4+4-Pin (CPU/ATX12V/EPS12V)
4x 6+2-Pin PCIe
3x 4-Pin Molex
Speed / Performance
No posts found