FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Kolink KL-C850 Core Series 850W 80 Plus Rated PSU Power Supply Unit
In addition to numerous low-priced yet highly regarded chassis and an extensive range of accessories, the Kolink brand already offers long power supplies of various performance classes. After the successful entry into the European market for PC power supplies at the end of 2015, Kolink is now working with the Core series and shows that particularly inexpensive power supplies are possible without the customer having to forego basic quality features. A Kolink-Core power supply delivers everything that is really important, while less important features are consistently saved. So the Cores are technically solid, but still hardly more expensive than the all-but-no-name products.
For the entry-level series, Kolink uses, for example, the 80 Plus certificate, which guarantees efficiency of more than 80 percent from 20 percent utilization at 115 volts. In the European 230-volt network, all models of the Core Series meet the requirements of EU Regulation No. 617/2013. Since July 2014, this has presumably required a minimum efficiency of 82 to 85 percent for all power supplies used in complete PCs. Because the mandatory requirements for standby power consumption and standby efficiency are also met, Kolink core power supplies are therefore a low-cost but right-safe choice for all integrators and system houses.
The fact that Kolink is familiar with its entry-level products is also evident in the equipment with connections. The 850-watt model offered here has a 4 + 4-pin EPS12V connector for the processor as well as a total of four 6 + 2-pin connectors for the graphics card in addition to the 20 + 4-pin ATX connector for the mainboard . Five SATA and three Molex connectors are available for the other components. The Kolink Core 700 Watt can therefore prove its performance at any time in real systems. Even gaming systems with SLI and Crossfire tapes from high-end graphics cards are supplied without problems by this low-cost power supply.
It is also worth noting that Kolink - unfortunately as part of the minority of the power supply brands - carries out both product design and final quality control completely in Europe before delivery to specialist retailers, system integrators and end customers. Despite the aggressive prices, these products are full-fledged retail products for the needs of European customers, whose quality is ensured by manufacturers at all times. A power supply must ultimately function reliably in the end, so that the computer runs smoothly.
Saving on the other hand is something that many users in this price class do not value: That Kolink delivers all power supplies without a power cable which protects the environment and saves costs, whereas most potential buyers already have cables already at home. Kolink also has a purist style in terms of optics, the cable strings are held together by convenient cable ties instead of elaborate sleeves. The surface is simply black lacquered, so the power supply in the PC hardly noticeable. In short, if you only have a tight budget, the core power supply is currently the best choice.
Dimensions: 140 x 86 x 150 mm (W x H x D)
Fan: 120 mm (automatic control)
Efficiency: at least 80 percent at 50/20/100 percent load, 80 Plus certified
Active PFC (0.9)
Form Factor: ATX12V 2.3
Rated power: 850 W + 3.3V: 20A + 5V: 15A + 3.3V / + 5V: 100W + 12V: 672 W / 56 A -12V: 0.5A / 6W + 5Vsb: 2.5 A / 12.5 W
1x 20 + 4-pin
1x 4 + 4-pin (CPU / ATX12V / EPS12V)
4x 6 + 2-pin PCIe 5x SATA
3x 4-pole Molex
No posts found