FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Kolink Luminosity Micro ATX Midi Tower RGB LED Gaming Case - Black
The Luminosity RGB Midi-Tower is another highly refined case from Kolink built with great looks and maximum hardware compatibility in mind. With a stylish appearance and an emphasis on lighting to showcase it all, Kolink has gone above and beyond to design something special. This case not only looks spectacular in its standard configuration, it is also designed in such a way that the lighting you select to customise this case with looks even better. Whilst Kolink's reputation for attractive pricing also shines through, the Luminosity shines in other aspects as well.
THE FEATURES OF THE KOLINK LUMINOSITY GAMING CASE AT A GLANCE
However maximising the visual effect of your gaming PC extends further than RGB lighting alone. Kolink knows that it is the combination of good cable management with attractive RGB lighting that separates the attractive gaming PCs from the stunning. For this reason Kolink has chosen to include a PSU shroud whose effects are two-fold: firstly it optimises the airflow to your CPU and GPU, which is vital for the smooth running of your PC in the long term, but secondly the placement of the PSU behind a shroud on the bottom of the case also means a large proportion of cabling is instantly concealed without having to resort to time-consuming cable management.
Kolink's attention to detail extends further than the appearance of the case however. In terms of optical drives and storage options, the front of the case is capable of holding two 5,25" drives in the upper slots, while the area below is occupied by two large LED fans. Two further 3.5" drive bays as well as two 2.5" bays are available internally for a total of seven expansion slots. This expandability means that with a Kolink case your upgrade options in the future are equally broad. The I/O panel in the front of the case offers one USB 3.0 port (with USB 2.0 converter), two USB 2.0 ports, HD Audio and a microphone input.
THE PERFECT MIDI-TOWER TO SHOWCASE YOUR LIGHTING
A large full acrylic side window and two RGB 12 cm 15 LED fans on the front panel offer the perfect lighting to show off the components you have chosen to build into your PC, especially if those components themselves utilise RGB lighting e.g. AiO coolers or graphics cards. The tinted and partially transparent front panel also reduces glare from RGB components which helps to ensure lighting is evenly balanced around the inside of the case as well as making the included LED fans even more eye-catching.
Dimensions: 190 x 485 x 450 mm (W x H x D)
Material: 0.6 mm Steel (Body), plastic (front)
Colour: Black with transparent front panel
Form Factor: M-ATX
Total Fan Capacity:
3x 120 mm (Front)
1x 120 mm (Rear)
2x 120 mm (Roof)
2x 120 mm (RGB LED, front)
1x 120 mm (Black, rear)
1x 240 mm (Front)
2x 5.25" (external)
2x 3.5" max. (internal)
2x 2.5" max. (internal)
Power Supply: 1x Standard ATX (optional)
Expansion Slots: 7
1x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
2x USB 2.0 (internal connection)
1x HD Audio
1x Fan Control (3-Pin, 2x 2-Connectors)
1x Power Button
Maximum GPU Length: 390 mm
Maximum CPU Cooler: 155 mm
Maximum PSU Length: 155 mmMaximum PSU Length: 155 mm
- RGB LED
No posts found