FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Kolink Observatory ATX Mid Tower RGB LED Tempered Glass Gaming PC Case
Kolink is pleased to introduce the incredibly stylish Observatory Midi-Tower with its fantastic tempered glass side panel and transparent front. The inclusion of a total of four pre-installed RGB-LED fans allows the case to unlock its full cooling potential. The lighting can also be controlled via the included controller and remote control. The Observatory's spacious interior offers capacity for a wide range of hardware and components. Some of the highlights of this case include pre-installed dust filters, extensive space for watercooling as well as practical cable management options. These are just some of the strong points of this case, and all that in spite of the extremely competitive price point.
- Case designed for motherboards up to E-ATX
- 4 mm tempered glass side and front panel
- 4x 120mm RGB fans including controller and remote
- I/O panel with 2x USB 2.0 / 1x USB 3.0 & HD Audio In/Out
- Support for two 240 mm radiators
- 2x 3.5/2.5" drive slots
- Graphics cards up to 38 cm long & CPU coolers up to 16cm in height
TEMPERED GLASS SIDE/FRONT PANEL & FOUR PRE-INSTALLED RGB FANS
The robust chassis consists of one millimetre strong SECC steel and is equipped with a four millimetre thick tempered glass side and front panel . The interior interior has a black coating and is also kitted out with a shroud for the power supply to ensure an incredible clean look. There is also a hard drive cage with brackets for two 3.5- or 2.5-" drives.
The visual highlights of the case include three 120 mm fans pre-installed in the front and an additional fan in the back. The fans come with 16 individually addressable RGB-LEDs. Their lighting can be controlled by the bundled RGB controller and fan hub which can be placed in a location of your choosing as well as the infrared remote control. This allows you to choose from over 300 dynamic lighting effects! Two further 120 mm fans can be mounted in the top.
DUST FILTERS KEEP THE KOLINK OBSERVATORY CLEAN
The motherboard tray and the power supply shroud offer numerous cable openings. A 240 mm radiator can be installed in the front and the top of the Observatory case. The case's air vents come equipped with fine dust filters that are located in the top and underside of the case. These can be removed without the need for tools and even come complete with a smart honeycomb design.
Graphics cards up to 38 cm long and CPU coolers up to 16 cm high are compatible. Furthermore the I/O panel located on the front also comes with two further USB 2.0 connectors as well as a USB 3.0 Type A port. There is also a slot for a USB Type C connection, but this is not included in the case and must be retrofitted separately. The same applies to a switch for controlling the RGB lighting on the I/O panel.
Dimensions: 201 x 435 x 435 mm (W x H x D)
Material: Steel, tempered glass
Approx: approx. 6.8 kg
Form Factor: E-ATX (up to 279 mm wide), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total Possible Fans:
3x 120 mm (Front)
2x 120 mm (Top)
1x 120 mm (Rear)
3x 120 mm RGB (Front)
1x 120 mm RGB (Rear)
1x 240 mm (Front)
1x 240 mm (Top)
Filter: Top, underneath
Drive Bays:2x 3.5/2.5" (internal)
Power Supply: 1x Standard ATX up to 200 mm (optional)
Expansion Slots: 7
2x USB 2.0 (internal connection)
1x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
1x Audio In/Out
Maximum GPU Length: 380 mm
Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 160 mm
- RGB LED
No posts found