FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Kolink Rocket Aluminium Mini ITX SFF PC Case - Titanium Grey
Kolink has developed the stylish and premium SFF (Small Form Factor) Rocket case, perfect for Mini-ITX motherboards and constructed entirely from aluminium. This exceptionally compact gaming case not only looks high-end, its low weight and diminutive proportions also make it highly portable and easy to transport. Behind its stylish exterior lies an extensive range of options for installing premium PC hardware due to its clever use of space.
- Extremely compact dimensions (12.5 x 23.5 x 32.8 cm) with 9.6 litre volume
- Brushed- and anodised aluminium exterior
- Excellent craftsmanship
- Includes system fans
- Supports dual-slot gaming graphics cards up to 31 cm
- Riser modules with full PCI-Express 3.0 x16 speeds
- Accepts Mini-ITX motherboards (all sockets from AMD & Intel)
- Space for powerful SFX- or SFX-L power supplies & two 2.5" storage drives
- Innovative design
INGENIUOUS USE OF SPACE & SMART DESIGN
Measuring in at an extremely compact 125 by 235 by 328 mm (W x H x D) the volume of the chassis amounts to just 9.6 litres - roughly the size of a shoebox. In spite of its proportions, it is possible to build a complete gaming PC inside it thanks to its smart design: The graphics card is installed behind the Mini-ITX motherboard in a separate chamber, meaning that every last centimetre of this case gets put to good use. This stands in stark contrast to standard tower designs that frequently leave plenty of space unused. You just can't squeeze much more gaming power into a case with these proportions!
PREMIUM ALUMINIUM CASE
The exterior of this tiny miracle impresses with its minimalist design and its flawless titanium-grey anodised aluminium The aluminium of the case is 1.75 mm thick and comes with that unmistakably premium look that only comes with hairline-finished metal. Following on from the fairly ascetic front panel of the Rocket, apart from the power button there are just two USB 3.0 ports. The interior also continues this approach, purposefully minimising space so as to focus on the essential hardware.
This spartan theme also manifests itself in the clever cooling design of the case, arriving from the factory with a single pre-installed case fan and relying on the integrated cooling of the installed hardware for airflow - thereby saving yet more precious space. To ensure that all components are kept supplied with sufficient fresh air, and equally importantly, that heat is effectively dissipated, both sides of the Rocket are equipped with round air vents.
SUPPORTING HIGH-END GRAPHICS CARDS THANKS TO THE RISER MODULE
The right-hand side of the interior can hold a Mini-ITX motherboard which can then support a CPU cooler with a max height of 5.4 cm. Flat top-blower coolers are, nowadays, entirely sufficient due to the ever decreasing TDPs of modern processors. The riser adapter alters the location of the PCI-Express x16slot of the motherboard to the left side of the case, allowing gaming graphics cards up to 310 mm long and 40 mm thick to be installed.
THE PROPORTIONS OF A GAMES CONSOLE WITH MORE PERFORMANCE
The power supply of this tiny gaming system must be in either the compact SFX- or the slightly longer SFX-L standard which sucks in cold air from outside and blows warm air out the right side. Two 2.5" drives can also be installed. Motherboards with M.2 slots are also ideal for this case as they take up a minimum of space while adding significant amounts of storage space.
Dimensions: 125 x 235 x 328 mm (W x H x D)
Material: Aluminium (anodised, brushed), SECC steel interior
Thickness: 2 mm
Weight: 3.5 kg
Volume: 9.6 l
Colour: Titanium Grey
Form Factor: Mini-ITX
Total Possible Fans:
1x 80mm fan (pre-installed, 4-Pin PWM, FDB bearings)
Drive Bay: 2x 2.5"
PSU: SFX or SFX-L (optional)
Expansion Slots: 2 (Dual-Slot)
I/O Panel: 2x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
Special Feature: PCIe 3.0 x16 Riser Module for GPU installation
Maximum CPU cooler height: 54 mm
Maximum GPU length: 310 mm
Maximum GPU height: 40 mm (Dual-Slot)
Maximum PSU length: 130 mm
- Titanium Grey
No posts found