FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Kolink Stronghold ATX Mid Tower Tempered Glass Black Gaming PC Case
Kolink is pleased to introduce the incredibly stylish Stronghold Midi-Tower with its fantastic tempered glass side panel and brushed aluminium-look front. The capacious interior of the Stronghold allows for plenty of space for high-end hardware. Pre-installed dust filters, plenty of space for water cooling and superb cable management options are just some of the highlights of this case stunning, yet competitively-priced, Kolink case.
- Case designed for motherboards up to E-ATX
- Side panel in 4 mm thick tempered glass
- Plastic brushed aluminium-look front
- 2x pre-installed 120 mm fans, 6 total possible
- I/O Panel with 2x USB 2.0 / 1x USB 3.0 & HD Audio In/Out
- Support for two 240mm radiators
- 2x 3.5/2.5" drive slots
- Graphics cards up to 38 cm long & CPU coolers up to 16cm height
TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL & TWO PRE-INSTALLED FANS
The robust chassis consists of one millimetre thick SECC steel and is equipped with a four millimetre thick tempered glass side panel and a plastic front with a stylish brushed aluminium look. The entire interior is coated in black and equipped with a power supply shroud to achieve an incredibly clean aesthetic. A hard drive cage with brackets for two 3.5- or 2.5" drives is also included.
In order to give the installed hardware the best possible airflow, the case comes with two of a total of six possible 120 mm fans with Molex connectors. One is placed at the lowest of three potential places behind the front, the second at the slot in the back. Two additional 120 mm fans can be installed under the top of the case.
DUST FILTERS KEEP THE KOLINK STRONGHOLD CLEAN
The motherboard tray and the power supply cover offer numerous openings for perfect cable management. A 240 mm radiator can be installed in the front and in the top of the Observatory's chassis. The air inlets come with fine dust filters in the roof and base of the chassis. They can be removed without tools and are strengthened with the help of a filigree honeycomb pattern.
Graphics cards up to 38 cm are compatible along with CPU coolers up to 16 cm in height. Additionally the front of the case comes with an I/O panel including two USB 2.0 connectors and a USB 3.0 Type-A port. There is also a slot for a switch to control the RGB lighting, but this is not included in the housing and must be retrofitted separately.
Dimensions: 201 x 435 x 435 mm (W x H x D)
Material: Steel, Tempered Glass
Weight: approx. 5.75 kg
Form Factor: E-ATX (up to 279 mm wide), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total Possible Fans:
3x 120 mm (Front)
2x 120 mm (Top)
1x 120 mm (Rear)
1x 120 mm Molex (Front)
1x 120 mm Molex (Rear)
1x 240 mm (Front)
1x 240 mm (Top)
Filter: Top, Bottom
2x 3.5/2.5" (internal)
Power Supply: 1x Standard ATX up to 200 mm (optional)
Expansion Slots: 7
2x USB 2.0 (internal connection)
1x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
1x Audio In/Out
Maximum GPU Length: 380 mm
Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 160 mm
No posts found