FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Lenovo V110, 15.6", Intel Core i3-6006U, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Windows 10 Laptop
The best value for money notebook for your day-to-day business needs. What makes the V110 series such a great PC is that it's surprisingly affordable and available in a wide range of configurations and screens. Featuring the Intel processors, DDR4 memory, the Lenovo V110 is not just perfect - it's perfect for you.
- 15.6" 1366 x 768 HD Screen
- Intel Core i3 6006U 2.0 GHz Dual Core CPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 128GB SSD
- Windows 10 Home included
- 5 hour Battery Life
From the latest processing and memory to a performance-enhancing keyboard, the reliable Lenovo V110 can meet your business needs today—and in the future. Affordably-priced, this light 15.6" laptop has a modern design and a hi-res screen that works great outdoors and indoors. Extended warranty and support options available.
The Lenovo V110 has the option of a 15.6" HD display—delivering bright, crisp visuals in 16:9 widescreen format. It also comes with antiglare technology which can help lower the risk of eye strain.
Light yet Robust
At less than 1" thin and weighing under 2.1 kg, the Lenovo V110 is designed for you to work from anywhere. Plus, there's no gap between the keys on the keyboard. So the build-up of dust and dirt, which can degrade performance over time, is vastly reduced.
Product Type: Notebook
Operating System: Win 10 Home 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i3 (6th Gen) 6006U / 2 GHz / 3 MB Cache
Memory: 4 GB DDR4 (provided memory is soldered)
Storage: 128 GB SSD
Optical Drive: DVD-Writer
Display: 15.6" LED backlight 1366 x 768 / HD
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520
Numeric Keypad: Yes
Integrated Webcam: Yes
Networking: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, Gigabit Ethernet
Battery: 4-cell - up to 5.5 hours
Security: Firmware Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) Security Chip
Colour: Black texture
Dimensions (WxDxH): 38 cm x 26.2 cm x 2.29 cm
Weight: 1.9 kg
Localisation: Language: English / Region: United Kingdom
Environmental Standards: ENERGY STAR Qualified
Speed / Performance
No posts found