FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Lian Li Lancool One Digital ATX Mid Tower Tempered Glass RGB LED PC Case - White
The Lian Li LANCOOL ONE Digital is an elegantly designed case. It features a brushed aluminium front panel with a distinct diamond shaped air inlet with integrated, addressable RGB LED lighting to create appealing visual effects. The left-side of the LANCOOL ONE has a tempered glass side panel, which lets you display the components you've assembled within the case. Thanks to a convenient snap and lock mechanism the case can be modified without tools.
- Striking brushed aluminium front panel with pre-installed addressable RGB LED lighting
- Robust tempered glass side panel
- Convenient snap and lock mechanism for installing and removing components
- Room for up to E-ATX form factor motherboards and plenty of components.
The LANCOOL ONE Digital has been designed to be simple to construct and modify. The case has a convenient snap and lock mechanism to easily install and remove components without tools. The Lian Li LANCOOL ONE Digital has extensive connectivity options including space for up to four 2.5" SSDs or two 3.5" HDDs. There are also multiple sockets on the I/O panel, including a type-C USB 3.1 connector, two USB 3.0 ports, HD audio input, an audio jack, and a LED controller.
In respect to air cooling, fans can be mounted throughout the case. As standard the case has a 120mm fan on the front and another 120mm fan at the back of the case. Optionally three 120mm fans or two 140mm fans can be installed on the front and three 120mm or two 140mm fans on the roof. The bottom of the case also has room for up to two 120mm fans.
If you prefer water cooling, you can install either 120 x 360mm, 120 x 240mm, 120 x 120mm, 140 x 140mm or 140 x 280mm on the front panel. Also on the case's roof, there is room for either 120 x 360mm, 120 x 240mm or 120 x 120mm radiators. There's even space at the back of the case for an additional 120 x 120mm radiator. The LANCOOL ONE Digital has a large PSU shroud with space for two PSUs, meanwhile magnetic filters help prevent entry of dust into the case.
Product name: Lancool One Digital - White
Case Type: Midi Tower
Dimensions: (W)220mm x(H)472mm x(D)450mm
Case weight: 8.25kg
Material: (Side)Tempered Glass, (Body)SECC
Expansion Slot: 7+2
2.5" SSD: 4
3.5" HDD: 2
USB3.1 Type C x1
M/B Type: E-ATX / ATX / Micro-ATX
Front: 120mm x1(Standard) / 120mm x3 or 140mm x2(Optional)
Top: 120mm x3 or 140mm x2(Optional)
Rear: 120mm x1(Standard)
Bottom: 120mm x2(Optional)
Front:120 x 360mm / 120 x 240mm/ 120 x 120mm / 140 x 140mm / 140 x 280mm
Top:120 x 360mm / 120 x 240mm/ 120 x 120mm
Rear: 120 x 120mm
VGA Card: 420mm
CPU Cooling: 175mm
Body Material Thickness: 0.6mm
Side Panel Material Thickness: 0.7 mm
- RGB LED
No posts found