FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
THIS IS ON OPEN BOX PRODUCT
Linx 12X64 Intel Atom x5 CPU 4GB RAM 64GB eMMc Windows 10 Tablet with Detachable Keyboard - Grade
With a seamless combination of performance and productivity, the Linx 12X64 keeps you connected with everything that matters and delivers the flexibility of a laptop with the versatility of a tablet. The latest Intel Atom x5 processor powers all the great features of Windows 10 for a tablet experience that lets you stay productive and keep entertained wherever you are.
Kick back and enjoy the view
Take some time out and kick back the integrated kickstand to enjoy all of your favourite photos, games and movies all displayed with stunning detail on the beautifully precise 12.5" full HD widescreen display.
Touch or type. Work the way you like
The sleek Keyboard Cover seamlessly turns your tablet into a fully fledged laptop, ready for you to make the most of Windows 10 Home. Featuring a full QWERTY layout, individual island-style keys, and a trackpad with gesture support, the Keyboard Cover lets you keep the portability of a tablet, with the flexibility of a laptop.
With a full-size USB port, the Linx 12X64 lets you connect all your external devices wihtout the need for additional hubs or cables. Whether you need files from your external HDD, prefer to use a mouse when working, or just want to connect with your Windows Xbox controller for a better gaming experience, the Linx 12X64 lets you work and play the way you want to.
Dimensions (HWD): 315 × 189 × 10.7mm
Weight: 930g (Tablet Only)
Screen: True Widescreen 12.5” IPS TFT LCD
Resolution: Full HD, 1920 x 1080
Processor: Intel® Atom™ x5-Z8350 (Cherry Trail) Quad Core, 64 Bit
Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics (Generation 8)
Memory: 4GB LPDDR3 SDRAM
Internal Storage: 64GB eMMc
Expandable Storage: up to 128GB via Micro SDHC / XC
Wireless: Bluetooth 4.0
Wi-Fi: 802.11 ac/b/g/n; Dual Band 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz
Cameras: 2MP Front / 2MP Rear
1 × Full-size USB 3.0
Micro HDMI 1.4
5-Pin Keyboard Cover Connector
3.5mm Headphone jack
MicroSDHC / XC card reader
9,000mAh, 3.7V Lithium-ion
Up to 5-7 Hours
Software: Windows 10 Home
In-home streaming from Xbox One console
In-home streaming from Steam account
- 3.5mm jack
- Micro HDMI
- Micro USB
- USB 3.0
Speed / Performance
No posts found