FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Liteon EBAU108-11 External USB Slim 8x DVD+RW Drive Black - Retail Boxed
The ultra-slender and ultra-chic eBAU108 is the world’s lightest external DVD drive, is merely 220grams and 13.5mm height that easily slips into your bag whenever you need to use an optical drive. The USB-powered design makes eBAU108 more portable and convenient to take with you. It is today the best business travel companion for mobile professionals. The most advanced features are integrated into an eBAU108 of slender portable DVD burners, driver-free USB interface, Smart-Burn, read speed adjustment, TV compatibility, all enclosed in a slim minimalist design.
- The world’s lightest drive! Weighing less than 220 grams, the eBAU108 is the perfect DVD burner to match a small or ultra-light notebook
- Highly compact: Only 13.5mm high and a compact 140mm by 136mm it’s about the size of a thick CD case, making it very easy to carry
- USB-powered, no adapter needed: Conveniently powered directly by the USB port, there’s no need to carry bulky adapters or power cords
- Modern, stylish design: Elegant beveled edges and simple lines complemented with a fingerprint-resistant brushed finish
- Plug and play simplicity: Just connect and use with all major operating systems including Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Linux, and OS X
- SMART Burn to maximize writing quality: Automatically adjusts how each disc is written to ensure the best possible quality every time you burn a disc
- SMART-X optimized read speed: Selects the perfect read speed to give you the best read quality and quickest operation for the task
Ultra Slender & Light
Weighing less than 220 grams, only 13.5mm high, and a compact 140mm by 136mm, it’s the lightest DVD burner in the world and the perfect companion for small or ultra-light notebook. The easy to carry eBAU108 is ideal whether you want to watch DVDs, backup data, install applications, or burn a disc for a friend.
USB Powered, No Adaptor Needed
The drive takes the electricity it requires directly from your laptop’s USB port, just plug and play. No extra power cords, no bulky adapters, no extra weight need to be carried.
Plug & Play Simplicity
No need to install a driver, just connect to a USB port and use. Compatible with all major operating systems including Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Linux, and MAC OS.
SMART Burn for the Best Disk Burning
SMART Burn technology always ensures the best possible burn. Smart enough to automatically adjust a whole range of settings including recording power and correction system, it can even protect against buffer under-run. Get total confidence in your disc burns.
Smart-X Optimized Read Speed
SMART-X technology knows that when you're watching DVDs you want it quiet, and when you're copying data you want it fast. It adjusts the maximum data read speed according to the task and the disc's quality. You'll always get best read quality, the best read speed, and the quietest operation for whatever you're doing!
Link2TV - Extensive TV Compatibility
Attach Link2TV-enabled optical drive to any television that supports flash drives and other USB devices to view video, music and picture files. It offers simple and intuitive operation, just press the eject button for five seconds to switch your optical disc drive into Link2TV mode.
Support M-DISC - Permanent Digital Storage Solution
Did you know that most digital storage media begin to lose data after only 3-5 years? The M-DISC™ is made of materials certified and proven to last over 1,000 years, and it is the first permanent digital storage solution. The combination of eBAU108 and the M-DISC™ offers the best archival data storage solution anywhere. No more worrying about losing something you consider irreplaceable.
Drive Type: DVD±RW
Disc Loading: Tray
CD Writing Speed:
24 x CD-R
24 x CD-RW
DVD Writing Speed:
8 x DVD+R
6 x DVD+RW DL
8 x DVD-R
6 x DVD-R DL
CD Read Speed: 24 x CD-ROM
DVD Read Speed: 8 x DVD-ROM
M-DISC Support Yes
Buffer-underrun Fee: No
Dimensions (WxHxD): 140 x 13.5 x 136.3 mm
No posts found