FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
MSI A320M PRO-E AMD Ryzen Micro ATX DDR4 Motherboard - Socket AM4
PRO Series motherboards combine stable functionality and high quality assembly for clever business solutions. Designed to satisfy any professional workflow, PRO Series motherboards make life easier for businesses and office use.
- Supports AMD® Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ and Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics / A-series and Athlon™ X4 Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3200 (OC) MHz
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
- X-Boost: Software that auto-detects and allows you to boost the performance of any storage or USB device.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
Sound That Pulls You Into the Game
Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality. MSI Audio Boost delivers the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. This lets you enjoy breathtaking, studio quality sound to create the most immersive sound experience.
Unmatched Memory Performance
Optimized layout design and a fully isolated memory circuitry ensures perfect stability and performance. you never have to worry about your system crashing during games with MSI DDR4 BOOST.
Autodetect DC or PWM Mode with Hysteresis
MSI fan headers automatically detect fans running in DC or PWM mode for optimal tuning of fan speeds and silence. Hysteresis also makes your fans spin up fluently to make sure your system stays silent, no matter what.
Supports AMD® Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and A-series / Athlon™ X4 Processors for Socket AM4
AMD® 320 Chipset
2 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 32GB
Support DDR4 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667/ 2933(OC)/ 3200(OC)Mhz1
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode)
Support non-ECC UDIMM memory
A-series / Athlon™ X4 processors support a maximum of DDR4 2400 Mhz.
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot
Supports x 16 speed with RYZEN Series Processors
Supports x8 speed with AMD® Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and A-series / Athlon™ X4 Processors
Supports x4 speed with AMD® Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz1
1 x VGA port, supports a maximum resolution of 2048x1280@60Hz, 1920x1200@60Hz1
Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB
Only support when using AMD® Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and A-series Processors
AMD® A320 Chipset
4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10
AMD® A320 Chipset
6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connector)
6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connector)
Realtek® ALC887 Codec
7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
1 x Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN controller
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
1 x 4-pin system fan connector
1 x Front panel audio connector
2 x Front panel connectors
1 x TPM module connector
1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
1 x Serial port connector
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back panel ports
PS/2 Device Port
USB 3.1 Gen1
HD Audio Connectors
9.3 in. x 7.4 in. (23.6 cm x 18.7 cm)
m-ATX Form Factor
6 mounting holes
Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
Support for Windows® 7 64-bit
* To support Windows® 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
- AMD Athlon / A-Series
- AMD Ryzen (1st Gen.)
- AMD Ryzen (2nd Gen.)
- LAN (RJ45)
No posts found