FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX AMD Ryzen Mystic Light RGB ATX DDR4 Motherboard - Socket AM4
Each MSI motherboard is built based on the specific topic in order to match different tastes and favors. Furthermore, MSI also adopts the modern style to design the heatsink through huge surface and sleek but simple cuts in order to make the heatsink and appearance looks ripped and powerful. Combined with neutral color, such as black, grey and silver, as the main background, MSI motherboard can perfect fit different RGB LED effects and strongly shows the gamers tunes.
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics / Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Extended Heatsink Design: MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: 1x TURBO M.2, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN2, Store MI technology
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- DDR4 Boost:Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability.
- MULTI-GPU: With STEEL ARMOR PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire™
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive audio experience.
- Flash BIOS Button: Simply use a USB key to flash any BIOS within seconds, without installing a CPU, memory or graphics card.
Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
AMD® B450 Chipset
4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB
Supports 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667Mhz (by JEDEC)
For AMD Ryzen Gen3 (R5/R7/R9)
Supports 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466/ 4000/ 4133 MHz (by A-XMP OC MODE)
For AMD Other CPU
Supports 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466 MHz (by A-XMP OC MODE)
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports non-ECC UDIMM memory
Supports ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode)
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (PCI_E1)
1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors support x16 speed
Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics processors support x8 speed
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slot (PCI_E4, supports x4 mode)1
3 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots1
PCI_E4 will run x2 speed when installing devices in PCI_E2/ PCI_E3 slot.
1 x DVI-D port, support a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 @60Hz1,2
1 x HDMI™ 1.4 port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30Hz, 2560x1600@60Hz1,2
Only support when using Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics processors
Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB
Supports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology
2 x SATA 6Gb/s ports1
1 x M.2 slot (Key M)1
Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 (1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics) or PCIe 3.0 x2 (Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics) and SATA 6Gb/s
Supports 2242/ 2260 /2280/ 22110 storage devices
4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
SATA5 and SATA6 ports will be unavailable when installing a M.2 device in M.2 slot.
Supports RAID 0, RAID1 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) Type-C port on the back panel
1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) Type-A port on the back panel
2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports available through the internal USB 3.2 Gen1 connector
6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connectors)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) Type-A ports on the back panel
Realtek® ALC892 Codec
7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
1 x Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN controller
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
2 x USB 2.0 connectors (support additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 connectors (support additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports)
1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
1 x 4-pin water-pump-fan connector
4 x 4-pin system fan connectors
1 x TPM module connector
1 x Front panel audio connector
2 x System panel connectors
1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
1 x Serial Port connector
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
2 x 5050 RGB LED strip 12V connectors
Back panel ports
Flash BIOS Button
PS/2 Combo Port
USB 3.2 Gen1
HD Audio Connectors
USB 2.0 Port
USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A+C
12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm)
ATX Form Factor
9 mounting holes
Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
Support for Windows® 7 64-bit
* To support Windows® 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
No posts found