FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
MSI GeForce GTX 1060 ARMOR 3G OCV1 3GB GDDR5 Gaming Graphics Card
The MSI ARMOR GTX graphics cards has been designed with case modders and gamers who are looking for something different in mind. Inspired by advanced armour shielding with a classy black and white finish. The GTX 1060 ARMOR is where gaming meets class.
1060 ARMOR AIRFLOW & HEATSINK
Under the classy shroud and powerful dual fans of the MSI ARMOR 1060 is a huge heatsink with countless aluminum fins that help dissipate the heat from the 1060’s GPU. The copper heatpipes are infused in the baseplate to ensure efficient cooling. Plus, the aluminum fins are rigged with Airflow Control technology to maximize airflow towards the heatpipes.
MSI GTX 1060 FROZR COOLING
MSI released this technology in 2008 and it has since become an industry standard among graphics cards - and more recently has been installed into the GTX 1060 from MSI. FROZR will eliminate fan noise by stopping the fans in low-load situations, meaning you can keep focus on your gaming, streaming or other media without the noise of spinning fans - exprience the ARMOR 1060.
STAY COOL WITH 2X TORX FANS
MSI 1060 cards are equipped with ARMOR 2X thermal design, which possesses two of MSI’s award winning TORX fans. Thanks to the patented blade design, MSI TORX fans provide strong cooling performance while remaining incredibly silent. Enjoy uninterrupted gaming, streaming or any other media thanks to the brilliant 1060 MSI Strix design!
MODEL NAME: GeForce® GTX 1060 ARMOR 3G OCV1
GRAPHICS PROCESSING UNIT: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060
INTERFACE: PCI Express x16 3.0
CORE NAME: GP106-300
CORES: 1152 Units
CORE CLOCKS: 1759 MHz / 1544 MHz
MEMORY SPEED: 8008 MHz
MEMORY: 3GB GDDR5 (192-bit)
OUTPUT: DisplayPort x 2 (Version 1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 2 / DL-DVI-D
HDCP SUPPORT: 2.2
POWER CONSUMPTION: 120 W
POWER CONNECTORS: 8-pin x 1
RECOMMENDED PSU: 400 W
CARD DIMENSION(MM): 275 x 137 x 41 mm
WEIGHT (CARD / PACKAGE): 689 g / 1189 g
AFTERBURNER OC: Y
DIRECTX VERSION SUPPORT: 12
OPENGL VERSION SUPPORT: 4.5
MAXIMUM DISPLAYS: 4
VR READY: Y
G-SYNC™ TECHNOLOGY: Y
ADAPTIVE VERTICAL SYNC: Y
DIGITAL MAXIMUM RESOLUTION: 7680 x 4320
No posts found