FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
MSI GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Ventus OC 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express VR Graphics Card
A fresh new dual fan design, VENTUS proudly displays its industrial shapes in neutral colors to fit any build. VENTUS fans utilize more fan blades with a unique curve to enhance heat dissipation. A rugged Anti Bending strip connected with heatsink makes the card extremely rigid while actively helping keep it cool. A sturdy backplate is fitten to help strengthen the graphics card and complements the design to look even better. VENTUS uses a premium thermal compound to make sure it outlives the competition.
- GeForce Experience: The essential companion to your GeForce graphics card. Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your games.
- Game Ready Drivers: Get the highest levels of performance, and the smoothest experience possible, from the moment you start playing.
- NVIDIA Shadowplay: Record and share high-quality gameplay videos, screenshots, and livestreams with your friends.
- NVIDIA Ansel: Turn your screenshots into art with this powerful in-game photo mode that captures 360, HDR, and super-resolution photos.
- DirectX 12: Power new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming.
- NVIDIA G-Sync & HDR: Get smooth, tear-free gameplay at refresh rates up to 240 Hz, plus HDR, and more. This is the ultimate gaming display and the go-to equipment for enthusiast gamers.
- Virtual Reality: By combining advanced VR rendering, real-time ray tracing, and AI, the GeForce RTX will take VR to a new level of realism.
- 4K Gaming: Step up to the ultimate 4K gaming experience with the GeForce RTX and enjoy today’s biggest games in amazing detail.
Double Ball Bearings
Compared to more generic fan designs, VENTUS fans utilize more fan blades with a unique curve to enhance heat dissipation by generating more concentrated air pressure. Double Ball Bearings give the unique MSI customized Fans a strong and lasting core for years of smooth gaming. They also remain virtually silent while spinning under load, keeping your graphics card cool during intense and lengthy gaming sessions.
MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards. It also provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording. The latest version of Afterburner includes OC Scanner, which is a function that will automatically test the limits of your graphics card and apply the highest stable performance.
Model Name: GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ VENTUS OC
Graphics Processing Unit: NVIDIA® RTX 2080 SUPER™
Interface: PCI Express x16 3.0
Cores: 3072 Units
Core Clocks: Boost: 1830 MHz
Memory Speed: 15.5 Gpbs
Memory: 8GB GDDR6
Memory Bus: 256-bit
Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 1
HDCP Support: 2.2
Power consumption: 250 W
Power connectors: 8-pin x 1, 6-pin x 1
Recommended PSU: 650 W
Card Dimension(mm): 268 x 114 x 50 mm
Weight (Card / Package): 1046 g / 1538 g
DirectX Version Support: 12 API
OpenGL Version Support: 4.5
Multi-GPU Technology: NVIDIA® NVLINK™ (SLI-Ready), 2-way
Maximum Displays: 4
VR Ready: Y
G-SYNC® technology: Y
Adaptive Vertical Sync: Y
Digital Maximum Resolution: 7680 x 4320
No posts found