FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
MSI H310-F PRO Intel DDR4 ATX Crypto Currency Mining Motherboard - LGA 1151
MSI PRO Series motherboards are optimized for crypto currency mining like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and more. These motherboards come with more PCI expansion slots, perfectly placed so you can install multiple graphics cards simultaneously with ease. Optimized Power Design and special BIOS options ensure a rock solid system for long mining sessions to maximize efficiency and coin generation.
- Supports 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Gold / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
- EZ Debug LED: Onboard LEDs for key components will indicate the source of the problem.
- Mining Guard: Power/Reset/Clear CMOS Buttons on Board for managing your mining board without screen on
- Intel LAN: Premium network solution from Intel® for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection.
- Mining Management: MSI mining motherboard featuring customized Mining BIOS and built-in slot detection. Auto detect your PCIE slot status and manage your mining rig with just one glance
- Diskless Boot Supports: With diskless boot environment, miners don’t need maintain the operation system for each mining machines and save the money from the hard drives.
- Mining LED: Featuring mining LED for each PCIE slot on the mining motherboard, you can check the status for each GPU by only spot the motherboard.
- Super Mining Machine: Support 13X graphic cards for more hash. Give you the easiest and the most convenient solution for your mining rig.
- Independent Slot Power: The 13 PCIe slots are grouped into two distinct zones; each slot can be enhanced for better signal and more stable voltage.
- 5 x Power Sync: Supports up to 5 power supply to deliver power for your motherboard and GPUs
5x Power Sync
MSI Mining motherboard supports up to 5 power connectors to deliver power for your motherboard and GPUs. With MSI exclusive adapters, you can combine with all the power supply effortlessly and boot your mining rig immediately.
Superb Mining Machine
MSI H310-F PRO motherboard is specifically designed for mining use which supports incredible 13 GPUs, 2 dedicate molex and up to five 24-pin power connectors. Providing you the easiest and the most convenient solution for you mining rig.
Diskless Boot Supports
MSI Mining motherboard supports diskless boot. With diskless boot environment, miners don’t need maintain the operation system for each mining machines and save the money from the hard drives. Furthermore, it is the best security way to store your crypto currency.
Independent Slot Power
Staying stable is the most important part for your 24/7 mining rig, MSI H310-F PRO motherboard is equipped with 2 dedicate 4-pin power connectors to provide you clean and efficient power for each PCIE slot. These extra power supply maintain GPUs’ reliability and maximize your megahash rates.
Dedicate for 24/7 Mining
MSI H310-F PRO motherboard features dedicate capacitors for each PCI-E slot, offering more stable and smooth voltage for your GPUs. Ensure 24/7 mining performance and longer lifetime for your crypto mining.
MSI H310-F PRO motherboard featuring customized Mining BIOS and built-in slot detection. One click into Mining mode to maximum your megahash rates by MSI exclusive BIOS setting. Auto detect your PCIE slot status and manage your mining rig with just one glance.
Supports 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Gold / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
Intel® H310 Chipset
2x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 32GB
Supports DDR4 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz
Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Supports Dual-Channel mode
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
1x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot
12x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
1x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz
1x HDMI™ port 1.4, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30Hz
*No Display support when using the Processor model with suffix “F”
Intel® H310 Chipset
4x SATA 6Gb/s ports
Intel® H310 Chipset
4x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connector)
6x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (4 Type-A ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connector)
Realtek® ALC887 Codec
7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
1x Intel I219-V Gigabit LAN controller
1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
2x 4-pin PCIe power connectors
4x 2-pin PS_ON connectors
4x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
1x USB 2.0 connector (supports additional 2 USB 2.0 ports)
1x 4-pin CPU fan connector
1x 4-pin system fan connector
1x Front panel audio connector
2x Front panel connectors
1x TPM module connector
1x Chassis Intrusion connector
1x Serial port connector
1x Clear CMOS jumper
1x Power button
1x Reset button
1x Clear CMOS button
Back panel ports
4x Debug LEDs
1x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port
1x DVI-D port
1x HDMI port
2x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A ports
1x LAN (RJ45) port
2x USB 2.0 port
2x USB 2.0 port
3x Audio Jacks
12.0 in. x 8.9 in. (30.5 cm x 22.5 cm)
ATX Form Factor
6 mounting holes
Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
No posts found