FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
MSI H310M PRO-VDH PLUS mATX LGA1151 Motherboard
BUILT FOR CONTENT CREATORS AND PROFESSIONALS
This motherboard is designed to fully utilize the Intel® Coffee Lake 6 core processors, ready to deliver world class performance when gaming.
Cooling your PC is essential for reliable performance. We've made sure to include enough fan headers with full control to allow you to cool your system to the max.
Professional sound quality
Get the most immersive sound experience. MSI Audio Boost delivers the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. This lets you enjoy breathtaking, game-changing sound to create the most dynamic soundscapes.
Unmatched memory performance
MSI motherboards are crammed with features to fuel your system's memory with more speed, higher overclockability and increased stability.
Designed for limitless Tuning
Founded on experience and with a long history of creating the best performing motherboards packed with smart features, you can count on this motherboard to deliver the best performance under the most extreme conditions. Countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker.
Maximize your USB device performance
Transfer lots of data, music and movies over USB faster than ever. MSI offers a wide variety of options to connect and boost your USB 3.1 devices, delivering lightning-fast transfer speeds!
Built on everlasting quality
Using only the finest quality components and integrating the latest technological innovations delivers the best possible professional experience. Rigorous quality testing under the most extreme conditions ensures a super reliable, long-lasting and high performance motherboard.
MSI H310M Pro-VDH Plus
- Supports 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Gold / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2666MHz
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- X-Boost: Software that auto-detects and allows you to boost the performance of any storage or USB device.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
Socket - 1151
CPU (Max Support) - i9
Chipset - Intel® H310 Chipset
DDR4 Memory - 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz
Memory Channel - Dual
DIMM Slots - 2
Max Memory (GB) - 32
PCI-E x16 - 1
PCI-E Gen - Gen3
PCI-E x1 - 2
SATAIII - 4
TPM (header) - 1
LAN - 10/100/1000*1
USB 3.1 ports (Front) - 2(Gen1, Type A)
USB 3.1 ports (Rear) - 2(Gen1, Type A)
USB 2.0 ports (Front) - 2
USB 2.0 ports (Rear) - 4
Serial ports(Front) - 1
Audio ports (Rear) - Realtek® ALC887 Codec
DVI-D - 1
VGA - 1
HDMI - 1
DirectX - 12
Form Factor - m-ATX
Operating System - Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
- Intel Celeron
- Intel Core (8th Gen.)
- Intel Core (9th Gen.)
- Intel Pentium
- Intel Pentium Gold
- LAN (RJ45)
No posts found