FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
MSI MAG Forge 100R ARGB Tempered Glass Windowed ATX Mid Tower PC Gaming Case
The MAG FORGE 100R is a superior looking case perfect to house your high-end components. The rugged black design will make any PC enthusiast envious. Utilize a wealth of space for both fans and radiators to keep your system sufficiently cooled, along with room for up to an ATX motherboard. The sleek tempered glass side panel allows you to see all the action, and you can personalise your rig with LED strips via the Control Board, and use the LED switch button to choose from five different lighting effects on your ARGB fans. The possibilities are truly endless, and with thr MAG FORGE 100R, you'll never fail to create a build that stands out from the rest of the competition.
- Optimized Airflow
- ARGB Fan included
- 4mm Tempered Glass
- 330 mm Radiator Support
- 160 mm CPU Cooler Support
Stylish 4mm Tempered Glass Panel
The beautiful light grey tone of the 4MM tempered glass side panel is ideal for displaying RGB lighting and provides clear internal viewing. The Forge 100 Series offers a thoughtful case design that allows users to easily install or remove the tempered glass with ease. It uses screws that are easily fitted and the glass can be put in place without much hassle, offering a safe and simple process.
The Perfect Layout for Operation
Two 120mm that are aligned vertical on the front work to draw in air evenly across the entire enclosure of your PC. This contributes to positive air pressure within the case, allowing the rising warm air to always be exhausted through the back and top of the case.
MSI Mystic Light Sync
You can customize the adressable LEDs that are in the front, top and rear with the dedicated control button, or utilise MSI's Mystic Light software. This impressive case can display a plethora of colours and effects and also be synchronised with your PC's ecosystem to show off your entire setup.
Extensive Interior Features
The MAG FORGE 100R offers a wealth of features that allows you to make the ultimate PC build. With two dedicated filters to keep unwanted dust out, the LED control board, a 2.5" storage tray and two 3.5" storage bays for all of your storing needs.
Product Name: MAG Forge 100R
I/O Ports: 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A / 1 x HD Audio / 1 x Mic
Driver Bays: 2 x 3.5” (compatible with 2.5”) + 3 x 2.5”
Case Expansion Slots: 7
Maximum GPU Length: 330 mm
Maximum CPU Cooler Length: 160 mm
Radiator Compatibility: 120 / 140 / 240 mm
Power Supply: Standard ATX 160 mm, max to 200 mm (without 3.5” HDD case installed)
Front: Up to 3 x 120 mm / 2 x 140 mm
Top: Up to 2 x 120 mm / 2 x 140 mm
Rear: Up to 1 x 120 mm
Front: 2 x 120 mm ARGB LED Fan included
Rear: 1 x 120 mm System Fan included
Front: Up to 240 mm
Top: Up to 240 mm
Rear: Up to 120 mm
Form Factor: Mid-Tower
Support MB Form Factor: ATX / mATX / Mini-ITX
421(D) x 210(W) x 499(H) mm
17.05(D) x 8.27(W) x 19.65(H) inch
Weight: 5.64 kg
No posts found