MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI Intel Z490 ATX DDR4 Mystic Light Motherboard - LGA 1200
The MPG series brings out the best in gamers by allowing full expression in color with advanced RGB lighting control and synchronization.
|Model Number||MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI|
|Motherboard Chipset||Z490 Chipset (LGA 1200)|
|CPU Socket Type||Intel Socket 1200|
MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI Intel Z490 ATX DDR4 Mystic Light Motherboard
The MPG series brings out the best in gamers by allowing full expression in color with advanced RGB lighting control and synchronization. Experiment on another level of personalization with a front LED strip that provides convenient in-game and real time notifications. With the MPG series, transform your equipment into the center of attention and top leaderboards in style.
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Celeron® processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4800(OC) MHz
- Ready 4 the Future: Support Lightning Gen 4 Solution for the future
- Enhanced Power Design: 12+1+1 Duet Rail Power System, 8+4 pin CPU power connectors, Core Boost, DDR4 Boost
- Premium Thermal Solution: Aluminum Cover with Extended Heatsink Design and M.2 Shield Frozr are built for high performance system and non-stop gaming experience
- Lightning USB 20G: Powered by ASmedia 3241 USB 3.2 Gen2x2 controller, offering never before seen USB speeds up to 20Gb/s with USB Type-C
- 2.5G LAN with LAN Manager and Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX Solution: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- MYSTIC LIGHT: 16.8 million colors / 29 effects controlled in one click. MYSTIC LIGHT EXTENSION supports both RGB and RAINBOW LED strip
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
SURFACING WITH THE REAL MU-MIMO TECHNOLOGY
The WIFI 6 adopts the latest OFDMA and two-way MU-MIMO technologies and could provide up to 4X network capacity and efficiency in the high signal density environment. Comparing to the WIFI 5, which can only send the data packet to one device at a time on each channel, the WIFI 6 could combine the packet, separate to several devices and allow signals from the different devices bundled together. This new technology provides all the devices in the same network environment with same and harmonious traffic bandwidth in an efficient way.
M.2 SHIELD FROZR
World’s fastest SSDs can start to lower performance when getting hot. Part of the motherboards heatsink design, M.2 SHIELD FROZR is the next generation M.2 thermal solution to avoid this by offering the best thermal protection to make sure that SSD maintains maximum performance.
EXTREME STABILITY & COMPATIBILITY TESTING
MSI conducts thorough memory testing with the most popular memory brands under extreme conditions to ensure your system runs stable no matter what. Our memory partners include brands like Corsair, Crucial, Kingston, G.Skill and many more to optimize memory modules, configurations and even improve overclocking.
A HUGE STEP OF DDR PERFORMANCE
MSI OC LAB does not merely work hard on extreme overclocking. Compare to Z390 motherboard memory XMP profile, MSI does have great improvement on performance and efficiency for Z490. Easy to enable XMP profile with auto power settings to get the best memory speed and stability.
HIGH-BANDWIDTH AND LOW-LATENCY NETWORK
2.5Gbps LAN provides incredible data transfer speed faster than general Gigabit LAN. This is a premium solution for demanding users.