FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
MSI Optix AG32CQ 32" 2560 x 1440 pixels Wide Quad HD LED Black - S15-0007050-HH5
Bring your A-game with the Optix AG32CQ curved gaming monitor. Equipped with a beautiful 31.5 inch, 144Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time VA panel, the Optix AG32CQ will help you see your opponents and aim with ease. Built with AMD® Freesync™ technology, the AG32CQ can match the display’s refresh rate with your GPU for ultra-smooth gameplay. Make sure you can hit your mark with all the latest technologies built-in the Optix AG32CQ for competitive play.
The Optix AG32CQ houses a beautiful 31.5" curved VA display for maximum viewing pleasure. Compared to a 24" and 27" monitor, the AG32CQ contains 72% and 36% more screen real-estate which gives you more space to work and more space to play.
CURVED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE
The Optix AG32CQ gaming monitor uses a curved display panel that has a curvature rate of 1800R, which is the most comfortable and suitable for a wide range of applications from general computing to gaming. Curved panels also help with gameplay immersion, making you feel more connected to the entire experience.
Generic monitor displays normally have a flicker-rate of about 200-times per second, which is unnoticeable to the naked eye, but can cause fatigue over time. MSI Anti-Flicker technology provides a very comfortable viewing experience by reducing the amount of flicker.
The Optix AG32CQ has at least 20% more gamut coverage compared to general monitors. Gameplay colors and details will look more realistic and refined, to push immersion to its limits.Compare to general monitor has at least 20% more gamut coverage, which provides you the most real and detail image.
144hz Refresh Rate + 1ms Response Time
The MSI Optix AG32CQ gaming monitor is equipped with a 144Hz refresh rate + 1ms response time VA panel which has the most benefit in fast moving game genres such as first person shooters, fighters, racing sims, real-time strategy, and sports. These type of games require very fast and precise movements, which an ultra-high refresh rate and fast response time monitor will put you ahead of your competition.
FPS Front Sight Toggle
Through the OSD, the Optix AG32CQ can enable a FPS front sight overlay to help your overall aim, especially in games that may have small or no crosshairs at all.
MSI Optix AG32CQ Features
- 31.5" LCD panel LED Backlight (2560 x 1440 WQHD)
- 144Hz Refresh Rate - Display without after image.
- 1800R curve panel design – Most suitable for human eye.
- 1ms response time helps eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates.
- True Color- NTSC 85%, sRGB 110%.
- Wide View Angle - 178 。Visible.
- Optimized with MSI Gaming Desktop – Make sure you have best experience.
- AMD FreeSync™ Premium Technology - Tear free, stutter free, fluid gaming.
Panel Size: 31.5" (80cm)
Panel Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Refresh Rate: 144Hz
Response time: 1ms (MPRT)
Panel Type: VA
Brightness (nits): 250 cd / m2
Viewing Angle: 178°
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
NTSC / sRGB: 85% / 110%
Active Display Area (mm): 697.344 (H) x 393.696 (V)
Pixel Pitch (H x V): 0.2724 (H) x 0.2724 (V)
Surface Treatment: Anti-glare
Display Colors: 16.7M
VESA Mounting: 100 mm x 100 mm
Control: Menu, Bri (-), Vol(+) Input/Enter, Power
Power Type: External Adaptor 12V 5A
Power Input: 100~240V, 50~60Hz
Power consumption: 60W
56 to 214.56KHz (H)
48 to 144Hz (V)
Adjustment (Tilt): -5° ~ -15°
Dimension (W x H x D): 723mm x512mm x 209mm
Weight (NW / GW): 6.63kg / 8.94kg
Display Port: 2560 x 1440 (Up to 144Hz)
HDMI: 2560 x 1440 (Up to 120Hz)
The color gamut follows the CIE 1976 testing standard.
No posts found