FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
MAG341CQ Expand Your Persective
Bring the next level of immersion to your gameplay with the MSI Optix MAG341CQ curved ultrawide gaming monitor. Equipped with a 3440x1440 resolution, 100hz refresh rate panel, the Optix MAG341CQ will help boost both your gameplay and productivity by introducing more screen real estate.
Built with FreeSync technology, the MAG341CQ can match the display’s refresh rate with your GPU for ultra-smooth gameplay. Make sure you can hit your mark with all the latest technologies built-in the MSI Curved Gaming monitors for competitive play..
The MSI Optix MAG341CQ 21:9 ultrawide Gaming monitor is built to step your game up by giving you extra POV to enhance your peripheral vision. With a 3440x1440 resolution and a 21:9 aspect ratio, enjoy the latest AAA title games the way it was meant with gorgeous details that span across your entire peripheral view.
We heard you like workspace
The MSI Optix MAG341CQ supports both Picture in Picture(PIP) and Picture by Picture (PBP) to create a variety of different layouts tailored to maximize your workflow or gaming setup.
CURVED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE
MSI gaming monitors use a curved display panel that has a curvature rate of 1800R, which is the most comfortable and suitable for a wide range of applications from general computing to gaming. Curved panels also help with gameplay immersion, making you feel more connected to the entire experience.
178 DEGREES OF WIDE VIEWING ANGLE
By having a large viewing angle, MSI gaming monitors has more leeway for placing your monitor in your setup without giving up the optimal viewing experience. Colors and details will stay sharp at more angles compared to other monitors with less viewing angles.
MSI MAG341CQ supports a wide color spectrum of 110% sRGB for creative work such as high-resolution image retouching with large amounts of color information.
100Hz Refresh Rate
You can experience amazingly fluent gaming visuals. which has the most benefit in fast moving game genres such as first person shooters, fighters, racing sims, real-time strategy, and sports. These type of games require very fast and precise movements, which an ultra-high refresh rate and fast response time monitor will put you ahead of your competition.
MSI Optix MAG341CQ Features
- Curved Gaming display (1800R) – The best gameplay immersion.
- UWQHD High Resolution - Game titles will even look better, displaying more details due to the UWQHD resolution.
- 100Hz Refresh Rate – Real smooth gaming.
- With a 3440x1440 resolution and a 21:9 aspect ratio, enjoy the latest AAA title games the way it was meant with gorgeous details that span across your entire peripheral view.
- Anti-Flicker and Less Blue Light – game even longer and prevent eye strain and fatique.
- 178° wide view angle.
Panel Size: 34"
Panel Resolution: 3440 x 1440
Refresh Rate: 100Hz
Panel Type: VA
Brightness (nits): 250
Viewing Angle: 178°
Aspect Ratio: 21:9
Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
Active Display Area (mm): 797.22(H) x 333.72(V)
Pixel Pitch (H x V): 0.23175(H)X0.23175(V)
Surface Treatment: Anti-glare
Display Colors: 16.7M
1X HDMI (2.0)
DCI-P3 / sRGB: NA/110%
VESA Mounting: MSI VESA Kit supports (optinal) 75x75mm or 100x100mm
Control: MSI OSD navigation
Power Type: Internal Adaptor
Power Input: 100~240V, 50~60Hz
30 to 144KHz(H)
48 to 100Hz(V)
Adjustment (Tilt): -5° ~ 15°
Dimension (W x H x D): 818.4 x 197.8 x 452 mm / 32.22 x 7.78 x 17.8 inch
Weight (NW / GW): 7.1 kg;15.65 lbs / 11.6 kg; 25.57 lbs
Display Port: 3440 x 1440 (Up to 100Hz)
HDMI: 3440 x 1440 (Up to 100Hz)
DVI: 3440 x 1440 (Up to 100Hz)
The color gamut follows the CIE 1976 testing standard.
No posts found