FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
MSI Optix MPG27C 27" 144Hz 1ms QHD VA Panel FreeSync Curved Gaming Monitor
Always keep an eye on your in game status and never lose sight of your enemy. With the new MSI Optix MPG series, monitors we wanted to make sure you always have the right information on time to challenge your opponents. With built in RGB LED’s on the front and support of SteelSeries GameSense you can check your ammo, health or power stats on you monitor. Have super smooth gameplay with 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time. Feel like you are in the game with our curved display to give you more game immersion. And prevent eye strain for longer gaming sessions with Less Blue Light and Anti-Flicker.Experience total game immersion and never lose sight of your enemy.
- Curved Gaming display (1800R) – The best gameplay immersion.
- GameSense - Conductively enables external game alerts via RGB LED lighting with the hottest competitive online games.
- Mystic Light – The ultimate gaming finish.
- WQHD High Resolution - Game titles will even look better, displaying more details due to the WQHD resolution.
- 144Hz Refresh Rate – Real smooth gaming.
- 1ms response time - eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates.
- Gaming OSD App - Create the ultimate viewing settings for your game.
- True colors - NTSC 100% & sRGB 115%.
- Adaptive Sync – prevent screen tearing.
- Anti-Flicker and Less Blue Light – game even longer and prevent eye strain and fatique.
- Frameless design – Ultimate gameplay experience.
- 178° wide view angle.
- Optimized for MSI Systems and components – Making sure you have the best game experience.
Curved for your Viewing Pleasure
MSI gaming monitors use a curved display panel that has a curvature rate of 1800R, which is the most comfortable and suitable for a wide range of applications from general computing to gaming. Curved panels also help with gameplay immersion, making you feel more connected to the entire experience.
The First Monitor with Steelseries GameSense
With Steelseries GameSense, RGB LED will not just be a fancy decoration, it helps your gameplay as well. By synching with your in-game activities, it can display vital details of your game through the LED effects. That way you'll get a full grip on your game and your most important stats in a blink of an eye.
144Hz Refresh Rate + 1s Response Time
MSI gaming monitors are equipped with a 144hz refresh rate + 1ms response time VA LED panel which has the most benefit in fast moving game genres such as first person shooters, fighters, racing sims, real-time strategy, and sports. These type of games require very fast and precise movements, which an ultra-high refresh rate and fast response time monitor will put you ahead of your competition.
The beauty is in the Details
The MSI Optix series Gaming monitor features a 27” WQHD 2560x1440 resolution that allows for even finer details while playing the latest games or watching movies or videos. The Optix series Gaming monitor will bring your game textures, characters, and environments to the next level for a more realistic experience.
Smooth Out your Gameplay with FreeSync
Built FreeSync technology to create the smoothest visuals for your gameplay. To do this, FreeSync will sync your monitors refresh rate to your AMD® GPU, which helps to eliminate screen tearing or stuttering. Enjoy the game the way it was meant to be enjoyed with ultra-smooth, lag-free visuals.
Panel Size: 27" (69cm)
Panel Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Refresh Rate: 144Hz
Response time: 1ms (MPRT)
Panel Type: VA
Brightness (nits): 400 cd / m2
Viewing Angle: 178°
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
NTSC / sRGB: 100% / 115%
Active Display Area (mm): 596.736 (H) x 335.664 (V)
Pixel Pitch (H x V): 0.2331 (H) x 0.2331 (V)
Surface Treatment: Anti-glare
Display Colors: 16.7M
1 x DP(1.2)
2 x HDMI(2.0)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type B (PC to monitor)
1 x Headphone out
1 x Mic in
1 x Audio combo jack (PC to monitor)
Kensington Lock: Yes
VESA Mounting: 100 mm x 100 mm
Control: 5-way OSD navigation joystick
Power Type: External Adaptor 20V 4.5A
Power Input: 100~240V, 50~60Hz
Power consumption: 90W
70.56 to 214.56KHz(H)
48 to 144Hz(V)
Adjustment (Tilt): -5° ~ 20°
Adjustment (Swivel): -40° ~ 40°
Adjustment (Height): 0 ~ 120 mm
Dimension (W x H x D): 612mm x 555.8mm x 379.3mm
Weight (NW / GW): 7.6kg / 10.6kg
Display Port: 2560 x 1440 (Up to 144Hz)
HDMI: 2560 x 1440 (Up to 144Hz)
The color gamut follows the CIE 1976 testing standard.
- RGB LED
Speed / Performance
No posts found