FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
MSI Prestige PS341WU 34" 5120 x 2160 pixels LCD White Design Monitor - 9S6-3DA19A-001
Creators always seek a perfect work, but what is perfect?
The MSI Prestige PS341WU was inspired by the combination of Western oil & Eastern ink painting. An asymmetrical circle and a curved line on the back perfectly blend with the symmetrical square on the front – integrate the viewing experience into the creators’ life. This is perfect.
Capture the Whole Picture with Astonishing Hues
Revel in pure & realistic hues with a more accurate color and a broader contrast ratio combine to deliver a truly premium quality picture. With a layer of nanoparticles applied to the LED backlight, these nanoparticles absorb certain wavelengths of light, for instance absorbing the excess or unnecessary yellow and orange which leads to more accurate red shades.
34” Ultra-wide WUHD Display for Truly Expressive Details
Yes, size matters! 34” Ultra-wide WUHD resolution display not only brings you more visual information, but also definitely makes every detail clear, even you never notice.
With the exclusive MSI Creator OSD, it's absolutely effortless to adjust & switch both Picture-in-Picture (PIP) and Picture-by-Picture (PBP) which allow you to view your creative content from multiple sources simultaneously.
Refine the Color Range of Your Images with DCI-P3
DCI-P3 (Digital Cinema Initiatives Color Standard) brings out the full color expressio for your video editing. It reproduces the color just like what you see on the preview camera & it provides the most accurate conditions for your creation, especially for the color green & red, shadow detail, saturation & brightness while editing in post-production.
Comfortable Ergonomic Design
Prestige PS341WU assures a comfortable working & viewing position when you share your creativity to others. Ergonomically designed stand with tilt, swivel, and height adjustments while focusing on creation
MSI Prestige PS341WU Features
- 34-inch ultra-wide Professional WUHD (5120 x 2160 / 21:9) designed for creators & multi-taskers
- Nano-IPS panel for a truly premium quality picture
- 98% of DCI-P3 color gamut with a pre-calibrated in factory for the most excellent color accuracy
- VESA Certified DisplayHDRTm 600 makes it possible to create & enjoy the brighter, authentic and lifelike contents
- MSI Creator OSD brings out the most intuitive screen setting & assistance to save creator’s time while working
- Built-in Picture-in-Picture (PIP) and Picture-by-Picture (PBP) help to check the content from multiple sources simultaneously and switch between them easily
- Ergonomically Designed Stand with tilt, swivel and height adjustments while focusing on creation
Panel Size - 34"
Panel Resolution - 5120 x 2160 (5K2K WUHD)
Refresh Rate - 60Hz
Response time - 8ms (GTG)
Panel Type - Nano IPS
Brightness (nits) - 450 nits (TYP)
- VESA Certified DisplayHDR 600
Viewing Angle - 178°(H) / 178°(V)
Aspect Ratio - 21:9
Curvature - Flat
Contrast Ratio - 1200:1 (TYP)
Active Display Area (mm) - 795.648mm(H)x 335.664mm(V)
Pixel Pitch (H x V) - 0.1554(H) X 0.1554(V)
Surface Treatment - Anti-glare
Display Colors - 1.07 Billion
DCI-P3 / sRGB - 98% / 100%
Video ports - 1x DP(1.4)
- 2x HDMI (2.0)
- 1x Type C (DP)
USB ports - 3x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type B
Audio ports - 1x Mic-in
- 1x Headphone-out
- 1x Audio combo
Kensington Lock - Yes
VESA Mounting - 100 x 100 mm
Control - 5 Ways Joystick Navigator
Power Type - Internal Adaptor
Power Input - 100~240V, 50~60Hz
Adjustment (Tilt) - -5° ~ 20°
Adjustment (Swivel) - 35° ~ 35°
Adjustment (Height) - 0 ~ 100mm
Dimension (W x H x D) - 817.1 x 500.7 x 260.4 (mm) / 32.17 x 19.71 x 10.25(in)
Weight (NW / GW) - 8.2kg (18.08 lbs) / 10.3kg (22.71 lbs)
- USB Type-C
No posts found