FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
MSI Radeon VII 16GB HBM2 VR Gaming PCI-Express Graphics Card
AMD Radeon VII graphics card delivers extreme graphics performance to humble the most visually demanding games and real-time content creation programs. Powered by 7nm technology, Radeon VII has 45% more memory and 66% more memory bandwidth than other the competitive gaming GPUs in its class, delivering vivid gaming visuals in up to 4K and virtually limitless content creation in 8K, VR and more.
- RadeonTM VII: World’s first 7 nm Gaming GPU built on the enhanced second-generation AMD ‘Vega’ architecture, delivers extreme performance for extreme gaming and creation.
- VR Ready: Certified to provide the performance required for a smooth experience in your VR adventures.
- MSI Afterburner: The ultimate overclocking software with advanced control options and real-time hardware monitor.
- Radeon FreeSyncTM: Puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate.
- Multi GPU Support: MSI graphics cards fully support multi-GPU setups using AMD CrossFire technology on eligible GPU's.
Radeon VII is future-ready and built to meet the demands of high-performance gameplay with support for DirectX® 12 and Vulkan® features to deliver incredible gaming experiences at ultra-smooth and consistently high framerates in 1440p, ultrawide and 4K. Reinvigorate your favorite esports games and get unrestrained HD game streaming with virtually no performance impact. The Radeon VII GPU is in a class of its own.
AMD Radeon VII packs mega memory muscle and great graphics performance enabling hyper-realistic visuals. With 16GB of HBM2 memory, up to 1TB/second of memory bandwidth and a 4096-bit memory interface, the AMD Radeon VII is perfectly suited for memory intensive and graphically demanding applications. Embrace content creation — even in 8K resolutions, VR and beyond — that’s so quick and responsive it’s practically clairvoyant.
Pair your AMD Radeon VII GPU with the world’s largest selection ecosystem of adaptive sync gaming monitors, those equipped with either Radeon FreeSync™ or Radeon FreeSync™ 2 HDR enabled monitors for stutter-free, tear-free and artifact-free super-smooth gaming.
INTUITIVE GAMING FEATURES
AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition gives you more control over your gaming experiences. The software’s intuitive interface enables players to stream, share and tweak graphics settings in real-time without missing a second of the action or compromising in-game performance.
MODEL NAME: Radeon™ VII 16G
GRAPHICS PROCESSING UNIT: Radeon™ VII
INTERFACE: PCI Express x16
CORES: 3840 Units (60 CU)
CORE CLOCKS: Boost: 1750 MHz / Base: 1400 MHz
MEMORY SPEED: 2.0 Gbps
MEMORY: 16GB HBM2
MEMORY BUS: 4096-bit HBM2
OUTPUT: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 1
HDCP SUPPORT: 2.2
POWER CONSUMPTION: 300 W
POWER CONNECTORS: 8-pin x 2
RECOMMENDED PSU: 650 W
CARD DIMENSION(MM): 267 x 121 x 40 mm
WEIGHT (CARD / PACKAGE): 1280 g / 1772 g
AFTERBURNER OC: Y
DIRECTX VERSION SUPPORT: 12
OPENGL VERSION SUPPORT: 4.5
MULTI-GPU TECHNOLOGY: Y, CrossFire™ Technology (DirectX® 12 and Vulkan® Optimized)
MAXIMUM DISPLAYS: 4
VR READY: Y
DIGITAL MAXIMUM RESOLUTION: 7680x4320
No posts found