IN STOCK NOW! Two Fantastic New CPU Coolers from Arctic Cooling...
- Great Cooling Performance: Perfect gadget for PC enthusiasts looking for a keen solution for the CPU cooling with a performance of 320 Watts
- Fan Controller Made in Germany: The fan works at lower speed when performance is not needed
- Enhanced Bearing: Alloy/lubricant combination to reduce the friction within the bearing and achieve a greater efficiency
- Optimal Compatibility: Lower footprint of the Freezer i32 avoids interference with the RAM
- Transport Safety: Screw-mount onto a back-plate and a significantly lower weight to ensure a safe transport
The price-performance champ The Freezer i32 is an improved CPU cooler with better performance and lower costs. Thanks to the better cooling performance of 320 Watts, the Freezer i32 is the perfect cooling gadget for PC enthusiasts. Fan controller made in Germany The ARCTIC F12 fan is well known for high airflow at a comfortable noise level and thus this cooler won't be disturbing even at maximum CPU load. To improve the fan even more, our German engineers made this fan work at lower speed when performance is not needed. Often motherboards don't provide PWM signals below 40% and thus make coolers unnecessary loud - not so with the Freezer i32. Enhanced bearing Due to a new alloy/lubricant combination developed in Germany, the friction within the bearing is reduced and a greater efficiency is achieved. This way, there is less heat development as well as less bearing noise and you can enjoy a longer service life of your cooler. Optimal compatibility The lower footprint of the Freezer i32 avoids interference with the RAM, even if there are two fans used. 6-year warranty At ARCTIC, we believe in our products. That's why we back the CPU cooler Freezer i32 with a 6-year manufacturer warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
"CO" stands for Continuous Operation and makes the cooler suitable for PCs with non-stop operation like servers. The Japanese dual ball bearing used in the "CO" fan reduces rotational friction considerably, is significantly less sensitive to dust and high temperature and hence up to 5 times more durable than other bearings.