Yet more affordable WiFi solutions from TP-Link!
As we add more and more devices to our home networks it becomes all the more essential that any PC's or laptops reliant on a wireless connection are given the best possible chance to grab some of that precious bandwidth.
TP-Link have come to the rescue once again with these new additions to their Archer Range. Check it out:
TP-Link Archer T8E AC1750 Wireless Dual Band 1750 Mbps PCI Express Adapter - ONLY £44.99
AC1750 Wireless Speed
TP-Link Archer T9E AC1900 Wireless Dual Band 1900 Mbps PCI Express Adapter - ONLY £49.99
- Easy Installation – Upgrade your desktop system easily by plugging the Archer T9E Wi-Fi adapter into an available PCI-E slot.
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi – Up to 1900Mbps Wi-Fi speeds (1300Mbps on 5GHz band or 600Mpbs on 2.4GHz band)
- 802.11ac Dual Band – 3 times faster than the 802.11n standard, perfect for hi-intensity network usage
- Backward Compatibility – With support for 802.11 a/b/g/n standards
- Beamforming Technology – Receives more directional Wi-Fi signals, improving speed and reliability
- Ultimate Range – 3 external antennas ensure a greater range of Wi-Fi connection and stability
TP-LINK's Archer T9E supports the next generation Wi-Fi standard - IEEE 802.11ac, offering transfer rates that are 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. Easily upgrade your desktop system by simply slotting the Wi-Fi adapter into an available PCI-E slot.
AC1900 – Selectable Dual Band Speeds 1300/600Mbps
The Archer T9E provides high-speed Wi-Fi of up to 1300Mbps over 5GHz, perfect for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming. Additionally, the 2.4GHz 600Mbps Wi-Fi band is ideal for standard network/internet usage such as web surfing.
Beamforming Technology for Efficient Wi-Fi
The Archer T9E utilizes Beamforming technology, which is able to receive greater directional Wi-Fi signals, enhancing the reliability and stability of wireless connections
Heat Sink for Better Stability
The Heat Sink helps to dissipate heat generated by the adapter, which in turn increases performance and improves stability. What’s more, lower temperatures ensure an increased adapter lifespan.
TP-Link Archer T2UH AC600 High Gain Wireless Dual Band 600 Mbps USB Adapter - ONLY £19.99
- 600 (433+150) Mbps wireless speed with 802.11ac
- High gain external antenna, remarkably strengthen signal power of the USB adapter
- Selectable Dual Band connections for lag-free HD video streaming and gaming
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button
- A tiny way to get speedy next generation Wi-Fi connections
- Supports Windows 8.1/8/7/XP,Mac OS X 10.7~10.10 and Linux
802.11ac - The Next Generation of WiFi
TP-LINK’s Archer T2UH comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. With 433Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band or 150Mbps over the 2.4GHz band, the Archer T2UH is the superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
AC600 Wireless Speed
The 5GHz 433Mbps is perfect for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while using 2.4GHz 150Mbps Wi-Fi for normal use such as web surfing.
The Best of Both Bands
TP-LINK’s Archer T2UH is an AC600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter, enabling you to easily access crystal clear 5GHz connections or legacy 2.4GHz connections, upgrading your notebook or PC’s wireless capabilities.
Bundled USB Extension Cable
Archer T2UH equipped with the 1m USB 2.0 extension cable, which extend the USB connection length, making it more convenient to plug the USB device in & out of the USB socket. Its elegant and stylish design is suitable for home deployment and will even improve the look of your home and office.