FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Next Level Racing Challenger Simulator Cockpit
Bring the race track to your home with the Next level Racing® Challenger Simulator Cockpit. The Challenger cockpit is the perfect solution to mount your steering wheel, pedals and even shifter in an authentic racing position to give you a true race car driving experience from the comfort of your home. The minimalistic design of the Challenger cockpit provides you with a rigid and realistic racing experience without a huge footprint.
The steering wheel, pedal position and gear shifter position are all
adjustable for different size users so you can experience an authentic
race car driving position. The seat angle is adjustable as well as
including a seat slider to make sure users of all sizes can find a
comfortable seating position. The Challenger cockpit has been designed
and tested that the position of the centre pole is closer to your
seating position rather than your feet meaning it doesn’t compromise
braking or heel and toe driving for serious racing.
The optional Next Level Racing® Lockable Castor Wheels are also compatible with the Challenger cockpit. This allows you to easily roll the cockpit into position, lock the wheels when racing and easily store away after use.
- Patent pending design provides rigid support for steering wheel, shifter and pedals whilst taking up minimal space
- Adjustable wheel height and angle
- Adjustable pedal distance and angle
- Seat slider (included) allows quick and easy adjustment of seat for different sized users
- Gear shifter support (included) can be added on left or right side, has two different heights based on preference and can be attached next to the seat or next to the wheel
- Position of centre pole is designed not to interfere with driving, braking or serious heel and toe driving
- Seat is angle adjustable and designed to allow users weighing up to 150kg (330lbs) to race comfortably
- Height adjustable feet (included) protect your floor from scratches and scuff marks
- Compatible with all major wheel and pedals; pre-drilled for Logitech®, Thrustmaster®, and Fanatec®
- Premium laser cut, robot welded carbon steel in Matte Black
Supported Height: 120-210 cm or 4-6 ft 9 inches
Supported Max Weight: 150 kg or 330 lbs
Product Dimensions: 140 x 48 x 93 cm or 55 x 18 x 93 inches
Product Weight: 24 kg or 52 lbs
Boxed Dimensions: 84 x 55 x27 cm or 33 x 21 x 10 inches
Boxed Weight: 30 kg or 70 lbs
Part Number: NLR-S016
What’s in the box
- Next Level Racing® Challenger Cockpit frame and seat
- Cable management clips to hold up to 5 cables
- Instructions and tools for quick and easy assembly
- Bolts to hard mount your wheel, shifter and pedals
- Gear shifter adaptor
- Height adjustable feet that also protect your floor
Compatible Next Level Racing® products
- Next Level Racing® Lockable Castor Wheels
- Next Level Racing® Challenger monitor stand (coming soon)
- Next Level Racing® Floor Mat
- Next Level Racing® Free Standing Single and Triple Monitor Stands
- Next Level Racing® Free Standing Keyboard and Mouse Stand
No posts found