FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Next Level Racing GTUltimate V2 Racing Simulator Cockpit
Leading the way in design and functionality the Next Level Racing®Gtultimate V2 is a cockpit with numerous adjustments to suit users of all shapes and sizes. The custom designed race seat allows for even users of upto 150 kg / 330 lbs to race comfortably for multi hour races. The unique design allows the cockpit to be separated into two halves by undoing only 2 bolts and then both halves can fold down for easy storage or transport.
Ricardo Costa Jnr. – “The Gtultimate V2 Cockpit felt insane on the track..i will be using the GTultimate V2 to improve some of my skills ”
Matt Simmons - "Very solid and seat is comfy (after the marathon SOO3 race win, I didn’t even feel sore). The level of adjustability is ridiculous (in a good way)”
Darin Gangi, Inside Sim Racing - “Would I recommend it? Absolutely, I think this is a great rig especially the fact that it’s modular”
The cockpit is completely upgradeable and you can continue building to the ultimate racing or flight motion cockpit with the numerous Next Level Racing® accessories available.
- Completely adjustable wheel, gear shifter and pedal positions
- Extras included such as seat slider, gear shifter holder, lumbar support cushion & 4 point racing harness
- Patented design allows cockpit to separate into two halves and fold for easy storage
- Rock Solid Cockpit weighing approx. 45 kg / 100 lbs
- Built for extreme comfort with custom designed, reclining fiberglass race seat
- Numerous accessories to build your ultimate cockpit including the Motion Platform that bolts straight on
- Compatible with all major wheel and pedals. Pre-drilled for Logitech, Thrustmaster and Fanatec wheels
Supported Height: 120-210 cm or 4-6 ft 9 inches
Supported Max Weight: 150 kg or 330 lbs
Product Dimensions: (L)125-150 x (W)55-70 x (H)117 cm or (L)49-59” x (W)22-28” x (H)46” inches
Product Weight: 45kg or 99lbs
Boxed Dimensions: 87 x 66 x 58 cm or 34” x 26” x 23” inches
Boxed Weight: 48kg or 108lbs
Part Number: NLR-S001
What’s In The Box
- Next Level Racing® GTultimate V2 frame and seat including seat slider
- Next Level Racing® lumbar support cushion & four point racing harness
- 2 x gear shifter holders that vary in angle based on your preference
- Velcro Ties for cable management
- Screws to hard mount your wheel
- Instructions for quick and easy assembly
Compatible Next Level Racing Products
- Next Level Racing Motion Platform V3
- Next Level Racing Monitor Stand to support 1 x 55” screen or 3 x 30” screens
- Next Level Racing Keyboard and Mouse Stand
- Next Level Racing Gaming Desktop
- Next Level Flight Pack
- Next Level Floor Mat
No posts found