FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
NZXT Manta Mini ITX Tower Windowed PC Gaming Case - Black CA-MANTW-M1
The first case built with an innovative new manufacturing process that allows for the creation of curved steel panels. Each panel is created with structurally reinforced steel to ensure uncompromising build quality.
Curved side panels offer 2X the cable management space of traditional ITX designs. The spacious interior allows for the installation of the largest power supplies on the market with even more space available for cable routing.
Supports dual Kraken X61 280mm radiators to conquer heating challenges from even the toughest of builds. With industry leading support for a total of three radiators, Manta offers the best water cooling performance possible for mini-ITX.
Ensures the beauty of your build never goes unseen with the largest windowed panel in ITX history. Manta is also available with a closed side panel for users that prefer a stealth approach to their build.
An expansive interior combined with easy to remove filters and side panels make for an effortless build experience. With the absence of typical obstructions such as 5.25" bays and HDD cages, installing components and routing cables in the Manta is seamless.
Model Number CA-MANTW-M1 (Matte Black/Black)
Motherboard Support mini-ITX
Dimensions W: 245 x H: 426 x D: 450mm
Clearance CPU Clearance: 160mm
GPU Clearance: 363mm
PSU Length: 363mm
Cooling System Front: 2 x 140/120mm (2 x 120mm included)
Top: 2 x 140/120mm
Rear: 1 x 120mm (Included)
Radiator Support Front: Up to 280mm
Top: Up to 280mm
Drive Bays Internal 3.5”: 2
Internal 2.5”: 3
External Electronics I/O Panel LED On/Off, 1 x Audio/Mic, USB 3.0
Expansion Slots 2
Power Supply Support ATX
No posts found
The Warranty Period on this Item is: 2 Years
We cover: 2 Years
Manufacturer covers: 2 Years
This can be fulfilled by us within this period Anytime after will be specified and should be fulfilled by the manufacturer Directly. Warranty starts from the day after delivery of the item.