FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
NZXT Phantom 410 Midi Tower Gaming PC Case - Black
NZXT Phantom 410
NZXT introduces the descendant of the revolutionary Phantom, the Phantom 410. The beautiful and sleek Phantom design set the trend of all white chassis and idealized optimal expansion and cooling. In comparison to its predecessor, the Phantom 410 delivers more value for every dollar spent and possesses an acrylic window that allows gamers to admire the power of their rig.
The Phantom 410 features an innovative right mounted HDD rails, a solution for easy hard drive replacement. This mid tower comes equipped with a dual radiator water cooling solution with a clearance of 30mm, an interior pivot 120mm/140mm fan slot, the capability of installing up to 8 fans, and a single 30W fan control. The Phantom comes with up-to-date internal 2x USB 3.0 headers that directly connect to the motherboard. Be the envy of all PC gamers - the Phantom 410 is bringing sexy back.
• Adjustable interior pivot 120mm/140mm fan slot for directional air flow
• Removable HDD cage to allow more room for extended video cards
• Innovative right mounted HDD rails for easy hard drive replacement
• Single 120mm/140mm side fan with acrylic window for interior viewing and cooling
• Front Internal 2x USB 3.0 headers, 2x USB 2.0, audio and microphone input
• 30W 3-step fan control for setting up your system for silence or performance
• Wire management support up to 25mm space for easy cable management
• Screw-less 5.25” and HDD trays that secures 2.5” SSD
• Cooling capability of up to eight fans (2x 120mm and 1x 140mm LED fan included) Tech Spec.
Size Mid Tower
Model Number CA-PH410-W1 White
CA-PH410-W2 White with Blue Stripes
CA-PH410-B3 Black with Orange stripes
CA-PH410-B2 Black with White stripes
Drive Bays 3 EXTERNAL 5.25" DRIVE BAYS
6 INTERNAL 3.5" Slots
Screwless Rail Design
Cooling System FRONT, 2x120mm or 1 X 140mm (1x120mm included)
REAR, 1 X 120mm (included)
SIDE, 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm
TOP, 2 X 120/140mm (1 x 140mm included)
Filters Front (Included)
Bottom Rear (Included)
Radiator Support Top 2 x 120mm
Clearance VGA Card 305mm (w/o fan), 280mm (installed), 230mm (full pivot)
Cable Management 25mm
Dimensions 215mm(W) x 516mm(H) X 532mm(D)
Motherboard Support ATX, MICRO-ATX, MINI-ITX
Expansion Slots 7
External Electronics 1 x Audio/Mic, 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0
Single Chanel 30W Fan Controller
Product Weight 9 kg
Full Specification here
No posts found
The Warranty Period on this Item is: 2 Years
We cover: 2 Years
Manufacturer covers: 2 Years
This can be fulfilled by us within this period Anytime after will be specified and should be fulfilled by the manufacturer Directly. Warranty starts from the day after delivery of the item.