FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Palit GeForce RTX 2080 GamingPro OC 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express VR Graphics Card
The GeForce RTX™ 2080 is powered by the all-new NVIDIA Turing architecture to give you incredible new levels of gaming realism, speed, power efficiency, and immersion. This is graphics reinvented.
NVIDIA Turing™ Architecture
GeForce RTX™ graphics cards are powered by the Turing GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform. This gives you up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
- UP TO 6X Faster Performance
- REAL-TIME Ray Tracing in games
- Powerful AI enhanced graphics
Real-Time Ray Tracing In Games
Ray tracing is the definitive solution for lifelike lighting, reflections, and shadows, offering a level of realism far beyond what’s possible using traditional rendering techniques. NVIDIA Turing™ is the first GPU capable of real-time ray tracing.
Game Ready Drivers
Get the highest levels of performance, and the smoothest experience possible, from the moment you start playing.
Experience next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets-driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
NVIDIA ANSEL IN VR
Capture and create in-game screenshots that can be viewed in 360 degrees. Compose your screenshots from any position, adjust them with post-process filters, capture 4K HDR images in high-fidelity formats, and share them in 360 degrees using your mobile phone, PC, or VR headset.
The color lighting from RGB LED can be changed in accordance with graphics temperature. The temperature can easily be identified by different colors from the external appearance of the graphics card. Gamers can choose from 16.8 million colors to suit their own style and preferences. *The LED Lighting effect can be controlled by ThunderMaster Utility.
The design of honeycomb bracket increases airflow by up to 15%, allowing the heat generated from GPU to be exhausted via the honeycomb design bracket. This enables more efficient cooling effects.
With its three DisplayPort ports, the Palit provides a flawless, jaw dropping experience at 4K monitors surround.
DrMOS, originally only available for high-end server CPUs, is now available in all its glory in the next generation of Palit graphics cards. DrMOS offers high current circuits, low noise operation, and effective reduction of heat generating.
ThunderMaster is a utility program for the graphics card under Windows, and provides you to boost performance of the graphics card and to monitor the GPU information, which will only function correctly in conjunction with your new graphics adapter.
Memory Amount: 8GB
Memory Interface: 256bit
DRAM Type: GDDR6
Boost Clock: 1815 MHz
Memory Clock: 14 Gbps
CUDA Cores: 2944
Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec): 448Microsoft DirectX: 12 API with feature level 12_1
Bus Support: PCI-E 3.0 x 16
HDMI: HDMI 2.0b
DisplayPort: DP1.4 x 3
Maximum Digital Resolution: 7680x4320@60Hz
Height: 2 SlotBoard Size: 292 x 112 x 40 mm
Graphics Card Power: 225 W
Recommended System Power: 650 W
Supplementary Power Connectors: 6-pin X1 8-pin X1
Accessory: Manual, DVD Driver
- USB Type-C
No posts found