FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Phanteks Eclipse P300 Tempered Glass ATX Midi Tower PC Case - White
The Eclipse P300 Series cases from Phanteks are directed towards those who might be new arrivals to the world of PC hardware, but while that may be the case, there's no doubt as to the pedigree of this housing and the extensive features and expandability it offers. Equipped with an RGB-LED power button as well as an LED strip on the left hand side, the Netherlands-based manufacturer provides the case with a range of colour options! The special feature of the Eclipse P300 is undoubtedly the stylish tinted-, tempered glass side window that makes for a breathtaking view of your installed hardware. Needless to say, your entire PC will become a veritable picture of RGB gaming perfection.
- Premium Midi-Tower with tempered glass window
- Compatible with motherboards up to E-ATX
- Plenty of space for air- or water cooling
- 120 mm fan pre-installed
- 1x 2.5" slots & 2x 2.5-/3.5" slots
- Graphics cards up to 330 mm length
- Compatible with AURA Sync, RGB Fusion & Mystic Light Sync
The Phanteks Eclipse P300 Midi-Tower on offer here is from the Phanteks Eclipse series and offers impressive aesthetics with its clean lines and premium, perhaps even somewhat reserved white design and interior. The one-piece front panel and the large tinted, tempered glass side window lends the case an exceptionally premium look, and this is enhanced yet further with the help of the LED lighting below the huge tempered glass window. The fins on the upper section of the front, which conveniently also serve as vents, offer a welcome contrast to the sleek uniformity of the front panel.
Towards the front of the top of the case is located the RGB-LED illuminated power button, while both audio jacks along with the front panel USB 3.0 ports are located on the sides and angled towards the right. The button for controlling the LEDs is also located on this part of the Eclipse P300. The majority of the top of the case is taken up with a large removable dust filter that has the appearance of a large mesh grille and also rests on a large ventilation grille.
Dimensions: 200 x 450 x 400 mm (W x H x D)
Weight: approx. 6 kg
Material: Steel, plastic, tempered glass
Form Factor: E-ATX (up to 275 mm wide), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total Possible Fans:
2x 140 / 2x 120 mm (front)
1x 140 / 120 mm (top)
1x 120 mm (rear)
1x 120 mm (rear)
Radiator Mountings (partially blocks HDD- and/or fan slots):
1x max. 240/280 mm (front)
1x max. 120 mm (rear)
Filter: Front, power supply, top (removable)
1x 2.5" (behind the motherboard tray, 1x additional via optional SSD bracket)
2x 2.5/3.5" (internal; tool-less installation)
Power Supply: 1x Standard ATX (optional)
Expansion Slots: 7
1x Power Button (with RGB-LED)
1x LED Controller
2x USB 3.0
Maximum GPU Length: 330 mm
Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 160 mm
Maximum PSU Length: 197 mm
No posts found