FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Phanteks Eclipse P350X Glass Digital RGB ATX Midi Tower Gaming PC Case - Black
The Eclipse Series' P350X from Phanteks is targeted at new arrivals to the world of PC building while also offering a variety of ingenious features for experienced PC enthusiasts. Equipped with RGB-LED strips along the front panel and an additional strip along the side panel beneath the tempered glass window, the case provides the vibrant colours and highlights that we've come to expect from the Dutch manufacturer over the years! When compared to its smaller siblings in the P300 series, rather than growing taller, the P350X has expanded towards the back. This drastically expands users' options for installing cooling, and the support for motherboards up to E-ATX in size is also a welcome addition. The upper area of this attractive case also comes complete with tempered glass, which enables an unobstructed view of the tidy interior as well as your chosen hardware. The lower section also serves as an inbuilt shroud for the power supply.
- Stylish Midi-style case with tempered glass side panel
- Compatible with E-ATX motherboards (up to 280 mm)
- Plenty of space for fans and radiators
- 3x 2.5" slots & 2x 2.5-/3.5" slots
- Graphics cards up to 40 cm long
- Striking front complete with side-facing air inlets and RGB-LED lighting
Dimensions: 200 x 450 x 455 mm (W x H x D)
Weight: approx. 7 kg
Material: Steel, plastic, tempered glass
Form Factor: E-ATX (up to 280 mm wide), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total Possible Fans:
2x 140/120 mm (Front)
2x 140/120 mm (Top)
1x 120 mm (Rear)
1x 120 mm (Front)
Radiator Mountings (forfeits HDD- and/or fan slots):
1x max. 240/280 mm (Front)
1x max. 120 mm (Rear)
Filter: Front, PSU, Top (removable)
3x 2.5" (internal; tool-free installation)
2x 3.5" (internal; tool-free installation)
PSU: 1x Standard ATX (optional)
Expansion Slots: 7
1x Power Button
1x RGB-LED Controller (mode)
1x RGB-LED Controller (speed)
2x USB 3.0
Maximum Graphics Card Length: 400 mm
Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 160 mm
Maximum PSU Length: 240 mm
- RGB LED
No posts found