FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Phanteks Enthoo Pro Glass E-ATX Midi Tower PC Case - Black
The award-winning Enthoo Pro was designed with highperformance and flexibility in mind, offering optimized airflow and extensive (water) cooling possibilities for enthusiast systems without the premium price tag. Phanteks’ new Enthoo PRO variant will now include a full Tempered Glass side panel on hinges that makes showcasing your build even better.
- Premium Midi Tower with stylish tempered glass side panel
- Designed for E-ATX- or SSI-CEB servers up to Micro-ATX motherboards
- Space for up to four large radiators for extensive water cooling
- Six internal 3,5" or 2,5" bays in modular HDD cages
- Additional options for another four 2,5" drives
- Three external 5,25" slots for optical drives or controllers
- I/O-Panel with 2x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 2.0 and Audio in/out & LED control
- Comprehensive, sophisticated cable management
The two-part tempered glass side window of the Enthoo Pro offers a superb view of built-in water-cooling systems, LED fans or simply RGB strips. The spacious interior offers plenty of room for high-end hardware. The removable plastic front has a brushed aluminium look and the slanted sides of the case give it a sleek aesthetic. At the top are the slots for up to three 5.25" optical drives or controllers for fans or RGB lighting, all of which can be installed without tools. Phanteks directly incorporates a quiet 140 mm fan for proper case ventilation.
Phanteks also incorporates two HDD cages to allow three 3.5" drives to be installed without the need for tools, alternatively three 2.5" drives can also be mounted. Two additional 2,5" drives can be mounted on the outer support for the HDD cages. Two further 2.5" drives can be mounted to the optionally available brackets which can be installed on the reverse of the motherboard tray. This motherboard tray is also not only compatible with E-ATX boards but also SSI CEB server-grade boards. Both HDD cages can be removed in order to make more space for larger graphics cards, up to 472 mm in length rather than 347 mm. The Phanteks Enthoo Pro offers a total of eight expansion slots.
Dimensions: 235 x 535 x 550 mm (W x H x D)
Material: steel (body), tempered glass (window), plastic (front)
Weight: approx. 11 kg
Form Factor: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX, SSI EEB
Total Possible Fans:
2x 140/120 mm or 1x 200 mm (front side)
3x 140/120 mm or 1x 200 mm (cover)
1x 140/120 mm (back side)
2x 120 mm (HDD cage)
1x 140 / 2x 120 mm (Floor)
1x 140 mm (front side; max. 139.5 m³/h, 19 dB (A))
1x 140 mm (back; max. 139.5 m³/h, 19 dB (A))
Radiator Mountings (partial removal of HDD and/or fans):
1x max. 140/240 mm (front side)
1x max. 120 mm (back side)
1x max. 360/420 mm (lid, max. 65 mm thickness)
1x max. 240/140 mm (floor)
Filter: Front, bottom, power supply (removable)
3x 5.25" (external, tool-free)
6x 3.5" (internal; 2 HDD cages, tool-free)
10x 2.5" (internal, 6x instead of 3.5", 2x rear side of the motherboard tray optional with additional SSD bracket GEPH-009, 2x on support for HDD cages
Power Supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
Expansion Slots: 8
2x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
2x USB 2.0
1x Audio In/Out
Maximum GPU length: 347 mm (without any components removed)
Maximum GPU length: 472 mm (without HDD cages)
Maximum CPU cooler height: 193 mm
Maximum power supply length: 318 mm
No posts found