FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Phanteks Evolv Shift 2 Black Mini -iTX Case Tempered Glass Windows DRGB - PH-ES217E_BK02
The Evolv Shift 2 is the latest Mini-ITX case from Phanteks. Thanks to a unique ultra-vertical form factor, it achieves a small footprint while still allowing users to install multiple components. In addition to this, as the hardware is vertically mounted, the motherboard and GPU I/O ports are accessed from the top of the case. Meanwhile a grill cover on the top ensures these ports are protected and maintains a clean aesthetic.
With the Evolv Shift, Dutch manufacturer Phanteks has done it again. They have created a unique, eye-catching case that is extremely practical.
The starting point for any great PC case is of course the materials it's made from. The Evolv Shift 2 combines a solid steel chassis with aluminium panels and tempered glass. This gives the Evolv Shift 2 a refined aesthetic as well as a robust construction.
This unique design aspect not only creates a huge interior space for installing the latest hardware but allows quick access to the I/O ports. A grill cover on top prevents the ports from being exposed, and gives the Evolv Shift 2 a neat and tidy look.
To enhance the case's aesthetics further, Phanteks also include an integrated D-RGB controller. This controller enables multiple synchronised illumination effects. However,if users prefer it is possible to instead control RGB elements via the motherboard.
An exceptionally practical case
Not only does the Phanteks Evolv shift look fantastic but it has many great features. For instance, there is sufficient clearance for a GPU up to 355mm and CPU cooler of up to 85mm.
Additionally, there is capacity for up to seven 120mm/140mm fans (a SK 140mm DRGB PWM fan is included with the case). As well as one 3.5″ drive with two 2.5″ additional or up to four 2.5″ drives. There is also support for a 120 mm AIO cooler.
Phanteks Evolv Shift 2 Features
- Ultra small footprint due to its unique vertical form factor (186 x 490 x 274mm)
- Made from high quality materials including aluminium, steel and tempered glass
- Easy access to I/O ports via a button on top of the chassis
- Integrated D-RGB controller
- Removable side panels
- Case Dimension (WxHxD): 70 x 490 x 274 mm / 6.7 x 19.3 x 10.8 in
- Colour: Black
- Form Factor: Vertical Small Form Factor
- Materials:Steel chassis
Tempered Glass side panels
Anodized Aluminum front and rear panels
- Motherboard Support: mini-ITX
- PSU Support: SFX, SFX-L
- Front IO: Power button
2x USB 3.0
- Connectors: Power Switch
- Riser Cable: PCI-E 3.0 x16
- Side Window: Tempered Glass Window
- PCI Slots: 2 (2.9 slots GPU cooler clearance)
- Internal 3.5″bay: 1 (1x included)
- Internal 2.5″bay: 4 (2x included, one Dual SSD bracket)
- Total Fan Mounts: 3 x 120mm / 3 x 140mm
- Bottom Fan: 1 x 120mm / 1 x 140mm
- Rear Fan: 2 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm (1 x SK 140mm D-RGB PWM fan included)
- Rear Radiator: 120mm
- GPU Clearance: 335 mm / 13.2 in
- GPU Cooler Clearance: Up to 2.9 slots, 59mm thickness
- GPU Width: Up to 150mm / 5.9 in
- CPU cooler height: 85 mm / 3.3 in
- Rear 120 radiator: Max 157x148mm
- Weight: 6.8 kg / 14.99 lbs
No posts found