FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY PRE-ORDER ONLY
PowerColor Radeon VII 16GB HBM2 VR Gaming PCI-Express Graphics Card
Radeon™ VII graphics are designed for pure performance, allowing gamers to dominate games by turning on max settings to get extreme framerates at the highest resolutions. As the world’s first 7nm gaming GPU, Radeon™ VII takes graphics design to the next level. With 16 GB of 2nd generation HMB2 memory, Radeon™ VII graphics deliver forward-looking technology to advanced, next-generation games with ultra high quality visuals. Groundbreaking 1 TB/s memory bandwidth paves the way for ultra high resolution textures, hyper-realistic settings and life-like characters to bring graphics-intensive gaming to life.
- AMD Eyefinty Technology: Run multiple displays from a single graphics board and expand your gaming field of view across all displays.
- AMD XConnect™ Ready: Now it’s easier than ever to connect and use an external Radeon™ graphics card. With AMD XConnect™ technology, external GPU enclosures configured with Radeon™ Graphics can easily connect and disconnect to a compatible ultrathin notebook or 2-in-1 over Thunderbolt™ 31 at any time, just like a USB flash drive-a first for external GPUs!
- Premium VR Ready: Experience beautifully rich and immersive VR environments and gameplay, augmented by player comfort and effortless compatibility. AMD LiquidVR™ technology, featuring ground-breaking Asynchronous Shaders, helps you avoid nausea and motion sickness during VR experiences. The Radeon™ RX Vega graphics card enables a fully immersive and comfortable VR experience.
- Radeon FreeSync™ 2 HDR: Radeon FreeSync™ 2 HDR pushes the boundaries further, combining fluid gameplay and plug-and-play HDR gaming at low latency, with-out needing to tweak your settings. No stuttering, no tearing, just gaming.
- Radeon™ Chill: A power-saving feature that dynamically regulates frame rate based on your in-game movements. Radeon™ Chill can improve power efficiency and can lower temperatures for supported products and games when enabled through Radeon™ Settings.
- Virtual Super Resolution: Get quality that rivals 4K, even on a 1080p display while playing your favorite online games thanks to AMD's VSR.
AMD Radeon VII is packed with groundbreaking technology
What does that mean for you? AMD Radeon VII graphics card delivers extreme graphics performance to humble the most visually demanding games and real-time content creation programs. Powered by 7nm technology, Radeon VII has 45% more memory and 66% more memory bandwidth than other the competitive gaming GPUs in its class, delivering vivid gaming visuals in up to 4K and virtually limitless content creation in 8K, VR and more.
Radeon VII is future-ready and built to meet the demands of high-performance gameplay with support for DirectX® 12 and Vulkan® features to deliver incredible gaming experiences at ultra-smooth and consistently high framerates in 1440p, ultrawide and 4K. Reinvigorate your favorite esports games and get unrestrained HD game streaming with virtually no performance impact. The Radeon VII GPU is in a class of its own.
AMD Radeon VII packs mega memory muscle and great graphics performance enabling hyper-realistic visuals. With 16GB of HBM2 memory, up to 1TB/second of memory bandwidth and a 4096-bit memory interface, the AMD Radeon VII is perfectly suited for memory intensive and graphically demanding applications. Embrace content creation - even in 8K resolutions, VR and beyond - that’s so quick and responsive it’s practically clairvoyant.
Pair your AMD Radeon VII GPU with the world’s largest selection ecosystem of adaptive sync gaming monitors, those equipped with either Radeon FreeSync™ or Radeon FreeSync™ 2 HDR enabled monitors for stutter-free, tear-free and artifact-free super-smooth gaming. Radeon FreeSync™ 2 HDR pushes the boundaries further, combining fluid gameplay and plug-and-play HDR gaming at low latency, with-out needing to tweak your settings. No stuttering, no tearing, just gaming.
Graphics Engine: AXVII 16GBHBM2-3DH
Video Memory: 16GB HBM2
Stream Processor: 3840 Units
Base Clock: 1400MHz (up to 1750MHz with boost)
Memory Clock: 1GHz (2.0Gbps)
Memory Interface: 4096bit
DirectX® Support: 12
Bus Standard: PCIE 3.0
Standard Display Connecors: HDMI/ DisplayPort x3
Board Dimensions: 280mm*125mm*40mm
Minimum System Power requirement (W): 650W
Extension Power Connector: Two 8-pin PCI Express Power connectors
No posts found