FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Raijintek Orcus Core RGB LED 240mm Intel AMD AIO CPU Liquid Cooler
- Complete water cooling system with easy installation
- Pre-filled and maintenance-free
- High cooling performance thanks to 38 mm thick dual-radiator
- Quiet 25 dB(A) pump and RGB lighting
- RGB controller included
- Improved compatibility
All compact water cooling systems consist of the two same fundamental components: The radiator and the heatsink. The Orcus Core comes with a 240 mm dual-design radiator, the pump is situated just in front of the tubes. Only the reservoir is integrated into the cooler. The effect of this is to reduce the total height, thereby making the installation of the solid copper heatsink much more convenient.
A transparent window not only allows you to monitor the volume of coolant, it also comes with a small wheel that serves as a through flow indicator. The high-performance pump is located in the vicinity of the radiator. Its graphite and ceramic bearings ensure a maximum throughput of 66 L per hour at 5000 RPM with a maximum volume of 25 dB(A).
HIGH-PERFORMANCE RADIATOR WITH TWELVE CHANNELS
The base of the heatsink takes the heat produces by the processor and dissipates it efficiently into the water. This in turn is pumped towards the radiator, where the liquid coolant flows through the twelve channels of the fins and transfers the heat to the air flow flowing through it. The fans then ensure that the radiator is constantly supplied with fresh air. The optional fans on the other hand ensure that the radiator is kept supplied with fresh air. This Core version does not contain any 120 mm fans and they must be ordered separately.
SUPERB COMPATIBILITY & SPACE-SAVING DESIGN
Compact cases are often limited in their ability to use powerful high-performance tower coolers. The Orcus Core on the other hand only needs the flat cooler to be situated directly on the CPU. The radiator can be easily installed where needed once taking into the length of the hose, for which two 120 mm slots must be available.
The Orcus Core's mounting system is designed for Intel Socket 775, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2066 as well as for AMD boards e.g. AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4 and FM2(+). The tool-free installation also helps to make it incredibly straightforward, whilst also remaining very secure. Thermal paste comes pre-applied to the contact area of the cooler.
Note: This bundles does not include the 120 mm fans for the radiator and they have to be purchased separately.
Intel 775, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2066
AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, AM4, FM2, FM2+
Size: 120 x 27 x 272 mm (W x H x D)
Filling Volume: 150 ml ± 10 %
Hose Length: approx. 35 cm
Size: 69.5 x 33 x 40 mm (W x H x D)
Flow Volume: max. 66 Litres/h
Flow Height: 1.3 m
Volume: 25 dB(A)
RPM: 5.000 RPM± 10 % at 12 V
Current: 180 mA
Power Consumption: 1.68 Watts ± 10 %
- RGB LED
- Intel & AMD
No posts found